I Dont Feel Pregnant at all

sally105

Reaction score
im nearly at the 12 week mark but i havent felt pregnant for the last two weeks.

Is this normal?? I did have nausea and sore boobs but that was about it. Now i dont have either and its making me paranoid.

I've got a private nuchal scan next monday and im so worried that they'll give me bad news.

It's quite common to stop 'feeling' pregnant around the 10 week mark, as this is when the placenta takes over supporting the baby, putting much less of a strain on you, and causing a lot of symptoms such as nausea/bloating etc to subside.

It's also common to feel the way you're feeling before your first scan too. I was convinced there'd be a problem, or even no baby at all, and wasn't looking forward to it at all! A lot of women on here have said the same thing too.

I'm sure all will be fine, and what you're feeling is all part of the emotional rollercoaster of never-ending paranoia that is pregnancy!

What Chopsie said! My boobs haven't hurt for at least four weeks and nausea has been getting better and now stopped totally, I was scared stiff my 12 week scan was going to be bad news but it was absolutely fine. Sure yours will be too, but it's perfectly natural to worry and it does get better after the scan I promise!

I think your symptoms generally subside a bit when the placenta takes over, which is anytime after 10 weeks. The hormones you produce in first 12 weeks lessen then.", which is why symptoms sometimes disappear.
I'm sure everything you are feeling is normal, good luckfor the scan Xxx

I can imagine the paranoia and I will no doubt be the same at your stage but, as others have said, hCG starts to drop around 12/13w I think and as the placenta is taking over it takes a lot of strain (and therefore symptoms) off you...

Try not to panic and good luck with your scan!

its so easy to worry at this stage. You spend the first couple of weeks after the BFP praying for the sickness and any other symptom to come your way.
Then you spend the rest of the first trimester hoping it stops cos you feel so rough.
Then as you head towards the second trimester, its normal to have it all stop, but this makes us panic as well.

Its a never ending rollercoaster, I can't help but think its just preparing us for a lifetime of worry!

try not to worry too much though hun cos its really normal.

I didn't feel pregnant in the slightest. I still don't really! But I have had the scan and seen the baby so it's all true. Quite a few people have mentioned this. I am sure everything is well and dandy xxx

my symptoms eased off around 10 weeks and i was panicking too, but all was fine. when i had my 12-week scan i felt pregnant again, after seeing my baby on the screen :hug: x good luck with ur scan :hug: xx

im feeling less pregnant now but then soon as i think few im in for a break then sickness hits me again lol i was dreading not feeling pregnant but no im looking forward to my placenta taking over coz i jus feel so crappy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back