I didn't think I'd miss.....

Eryinera

Reaction score
So we all know growing a new life or two means sacrifice. No alcohol and restricted diet etc. Sometimes our nausea put's us off some of our favourite things. Sometimes we can't do some of our favourite hobbies... sky diving for example is probably a no go.
Is there anything you're surprised you're missing?

I feel a bit of a brat saying it but we have got a skiing holiday booked for Jan, if things go well I'm guessing that is going to be a no go! I don't actually care though, I think we have got to the stage where we will do anything for a family of our own and at least the sacrifices are only temporary and we can look forward to going with little one instead and have fun playing in the snow with them!

I'm not really a drinker so not missing that and I don't like any of the food on the no list anyway! What else aren't we supposed to be doing? I'm a bit clueless...

Goat's cheese! I miss it so much.. I used to eat it on toast with chutney.. I'm lucky in that I don't drink much so don't miss alcohol in the slightest. I also miss raw steak so basically just all the food!!

I miss rare meat.

Love a bit of bloody steak or a nice pink joint of roast beef!

XX

I just miss feeling normal lol

In the best possible way snowbewe I hope you miss your holiday. We've put our wedding celebration on hold (may 21st) I'm hoping to be very busy around that time.

Im the same, I dont really drink I miss my coffee and coke both are repulsive to me at the moment. I think right now I miss pooping lol. I was given something at the hospital that seemed to stop everything now I feel very uncomfortable lol.

Goat's cheese! I miss it so much.. I used to eat it on toast with chutney.. I'm lucky in that I don't drink much so don't miss alcohol in the slightest. I also miss raw steak so basically just all the food!!

You can have goats cheese if its been thoroughly cooked 😀

Ohh I didn't know you were planning a wedding celebration, gosh that is bad timing haha! One of my friends got married less than a week after giving birth, she had planned it ages before she found out she was pregnant and they decided to go ahead anyway. I remember her telling us she couldn't try any dresses on and her mum tried them all on for her as they were very similar in build!

Yea we got married in a small ceremony may 21st this year and we were going to have the big pagan festival a year and a day after with all my family. But yea maybe not now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back