I did it!!!!!

pilkers

Reaction score
I've just had my most pathetic 40 minutes ever. I had to do my first ever injection at 1pm and as I'm at work I went into a quiet room (OH came with me - we work at same place) and I totally totally freaked out :roll:

I couldn't do it...and the longer I dithered the worse I made myself. I ended up bawling my eyes out, shouting at OH to leave me alone and just totally losing it.

Anyway after half an hour of blubbing like a baby I pulled myself together and just did it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: it wasn't so bad either! I'm still shaking from the relief :D

Awwww you poor thing & there's me going on about itchy blo*dy legs, sorry. :hug:

Well done for doing it :cheer: :cheer:

Awww bless you - it must be a horrible feeling when you're faced with it for the first time :hug:

Good on you for being brave :hug:

laura-82 said:
Awwww you poor thing & there's me going on about itchy blo*dy legs, sorry. :hug:

don't be daft love!!! i forgot to say if you can't get through to the m/w you could always ring nhs direct if you're really worried x

pilkers said:
laura-82 said:

don't be daft love!!! i forgot to say if you can't get through to the m/w you could always ring nhs direct if you're really worried x

Ok thanks - the MW going to call me back tomorrow.

Anyway back to you.

Well done & good luck with tomorrows jab - its like taking a plaster off- best to do it quick & get it over with. :rotfl:

Try not to get too worked up about it & relax (easier said than done :roll: )

Well done! I can imagine stabbing yourself with a needle is terrifying, I dont think I could've done it :hug: :hug:

xx

Whooop :cheer:

Well done hun, every day will be easier now hopefully :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27