I couldn't be... Could i?!

Hope1992

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
been a while since I posted on the forum. I had a little boy 15 weeks ago now. Had depo at 6 weeks PP. Had sex 1 week after that (7 weeks PP). The nurse advised waiting 14 days before having unprotected sex however we didn't think anything of it as she said that would be to play it safe :wall2: For the last few weeks Ive had really bad cramping & nausea, and the last couple of days have been going light headed too. My AF restarted around 6 weeks PP, and have had irregular bleeding since having the depo. I saw the doctor last week RE: cramps etc however put it down to IBS as mainly happens after food and when stressed, not like cramping I had with previous pregnancy. Had a phone call on Tuesday to say my red blood count is not in range and i need repeating in 3 weeks...
Has anyone had anything similar to this? Sorry to post but freaking out a little and baby is in bed so can't even rush out for a test until the morning! The night feeds are going to feel twice as long tonight!
Forgot to mention... I'm breastfeeding too so have heard that it would be unlikely to fall pregnant especially so quick PP and with the depo!
Any advice or anecdotes more than welcome ladies!
Hope everyone is well x

Do a test as there is a very very very small chance you could be, but I stress the very's. I only suggest doing a test because it will put your mind at rest if nothing else.

I'd put money on how you feeling being down to the depo, whenever I start a new contraception I feel pregnant. To the point where I have tested because I couldn't see how it would be something else. I also got the same when coming off the depo as well.

Congratulations on the birth of your little one xx

So that was my test this morning as only had ICs at home.
Not sure whether the very very very faint line is just an indent line to mark where a line would be if positive??
Thank you for your congrats too!☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 149
That looks like a very very light line. Do u have any more tests x

I can see a faint line
I also used those tests, i think mine were faulty the ink kept spilling and loads of dents which the ink filled
Maybe try some other tests?
I hear first response is very good for detecting early

I can also see a faint line...have you done any more tests? First response is fab :) x

Echoing what others have said..I can definitely see something faint there! Good luck!

I can see something aswell Mrs I hope I get the answer ur looking for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back