I could cry

Lauren92

Reaction score
I'm in bed now, as my husband went to bed and our two kids are actually sleeping for a change :dance:

So, I thought I'd try and get an early nights sleep. Am I hell. I'm just lying here sweating like a pig, even though the room itself is cold.

When I say to my husband I can't sleep, he's so patronising. "just rest and you'll drift off". I feel like punching him when he says that. I CANNOT REST OR DRIFT OFF YOU IDIOT! THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR 5 DAYS NOW.

I would drop some hints for you know what, but if I'm sweating just lying here, I don't think I'd last the duration before passing out from heat stroke :lol:

Anybody else feeling like this ?

Haha! I dont have any advice sorry, but couldn't help at giggle @ the "just rest and you'll drift off" comment.
Men, have no idea!! xxx

Haha! I dont have any advice sorry, but couldn't help at giggle @ the "just rest and you'll drift off" comment.
Men, have no idea!! xxx
They definitely don't. Right now he's just reading his book. I feel like shoving it in his face, but that would ruin my "good girl" image, right ?

I blow in OH's ear and twizzle my hair up his nostrils when he breaths too loud in bed! Just to show him a tiny slice of how annoying he can be sometimes! lol (he really isn't it's just the patience levels being at a minimum during this magical time! ;) x

Oh god I can totaly relate, when I have nights when I can't sleep, all get off my oh is "your not trying hard enough, just close your eyes and you'll drop off" Not trying hard enough?!?!? What the hell am I suppsed to do if I,m lying there with my bloody eyes shut??? It,s not my fault if I don't drop off. It,s different when he can,t sleep tho!! Why not jump in the shower and freshen up, at least then you,ll feel more comfortable xx

I didn't get any sleep at all in the night in question.

I was a fraction away from drifting off at about 3:30AM when he said "Are you asleep yet ?".

Luckily there was a half full glass of water on the bed side table that I accidentally spilt over his head.

I got a better nights sleep last night, but I think that was because he was too scared to say anything!

I have also been having problems sleeping and wake up several times through the night, it's so annoying isn't it. x

I seem to be sleeping at the wrong times it's ridiculas but yeah i too have been having hot sweats even though its icikle weather outside. I find it worse when dh get's in bed i call him the radiator LOL! he is always hot & makes me even worse. Thinking of moving him into the spare room PMSL!! Not that he would sleep there hahaha. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back