I caved and tested

Elspeth

Reaction score
Hello,

So I'm 13 dpo.

Wanted to hold out until tomorrow, when AF is due, but was just working myself up so much I thought I'd put myself out of my misery.

This is a tescos pregnancy test.

I can see a faint line, it came up within the 1 minute time frame, I know these blue dye tests are bad for evaps.
What do you think?

Thanks ladies. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20161203_141616.jpg
    IMG_20161203_141616.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 98
I'm not an expert but I think evaps are usually colourless/grey! That definitely looks like a blue line to me, right thickness as well. Can you get hold of another test? I always use Internet cheapies then a digi if I see a line, I know a lot of people recommend a frer? X

Looks positive to me and if it came up within 1 minute then that's not an evap, they come up after the time limit. I'd say BFP! :) xx

Thank you for your replies. It's so good to be able to share on here.
I will test again in the morning with whatever I can get my hands on.
I had a chemical pregnancy last month, just wanting to see some nice dark lines. But in a way feel more prepared for disappointment whatever happens. I suppose that's just natural.

Sometimes a chemical pregnancy can actually make you more fertile the following cycle... tbf there's a few ppl on here that's got preg straight after a chem including myself, I got preg with twins following my chem.

Fx for you x

Yes I did, picked up a Saintsbury's test earlier and definitely BFP. :)

Trying not to get carried away, although strangely I do feel a bit more positive about this, last month felt like I knew something wasn't right.

My daughter has just turned 3 and the distraction of her birthday and putting on her birthday party last weekend has massively helped me to stay sane this month.

And as other people have said on another thread only dtd once, the day before i got a positive opk.

Fingers crossed for a sticky one.

Attachments

• IMG_20161204_144636.jpg
    IMG_20161204_144636.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 47
Yes I did, picked up a Saintsbury's test earlier and definitely BFP. :)

Trying not to get carried away, although strangely I do feel a bit more positive about this, last month felt like I knew something wasn't right.

My daughter has just turned 3 and the distraction of her birthday and putting on her birthday party last weekend has massively helped me to stay sane this month.

And as other people have said on another thread only dtd once, the day before i got a positive opk.

Fingers crossed for a sticky one.

Congratulations hun. Fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats!! That is such a clear line!! :bfp: :dust:

Lovely BFP on that second one! Congratulations ♡ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member