I can't stop farting!

redbear

Reaction score
Its a good job im home alone because i stink today.... had bad pain in my belly thought 'oh is it labour' ... nope just a massive fart. :shock:

Just thought you would all love to know :p

ha ha.....well i think OH is in labour too because he kept me awake all night farting!!!! lol xx

Hahaha! I've had this too... And once I made cub jump it was so loud! Attractive...

Since being pregnant I've had terrible wind, I honestly have never had if so bad! It's all the time!! Lol

i have gone the other way....i hardly ever fart....i miss it...lol xx

Very random thread but made me chuckle lol xx

Lol I wish!! It's embarrassing! But Atleast at work I can blame the children ha! X

Haha! Made me giggle cos I've been the same. I kinda have to wait til hubby leaves the room so I can let out a little one and then just pray it doesn't smell! If I feel a big one then I go to the bathroom and let rip. :blush: then use the air freshner. Lol. It feels good to let them out though! :) xx

Im glad im not alone... its terrible! I have had bad wind since becoming pregnant but today takes the micky! I have to walk up to my mums im going to try stay downwind of anyone! I hope no one sneeks behind me or they will be in for a shock.... can you imagine if i go into labour farting all the time how bad would that be!! xx

I plan on a water birth and I don't know if it's just me but when u fart in the bath it always smells ten times worse? Also, the bubbles are a big give away! Lol.xx

by the time i am in labour.....farting or pooing will be the least of my worries...ha ha

xx

Haha! I was soo bad with my first, used to bend over and poof.. They'd just come from knowhere. So shameful when ur on a packed bus i must add :lol: but only good thing was they wheren't smelly. Only just started getin bad wind again now,my OH really appreciates it ;) i say its PAY BACK x

This made me chuckle! I don't tend to much, I feel left out would quite like to give my OH some competition! x

After my c section when I had been stitched up (and had no control because of the epi) I let one go! I was mortified and apologised but they didn't bat an eyelid!

After my c section when I had been stitched up (and had no control because of the epi) I let one go! I was mortified and apologised but they didn't bat an eyelid!

Oh Noooooooooooooo - that's it I'm taking a cork in with me Wednesday!!!

I'd be mortified too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back