I can't handle much more of this!!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Harlequin, May 22, 2013.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Member

So we have been ttc since our miscarriage in September with no luck! We are doin everything you are supposed to, taking vitamins everyday, eating healthy And not drinking!

Every single time I look on Facebook someone else has just announced they are pregnant! The worst part is the people who are pregnant are complete waste of spaces to put it politely. They have no job, they are basically like wasters and they don't seem to have any trouble reproducing!!
    Each of them don't let a day go by without drinking or takin drugs and one girl who just had a baby recently got it taken off her by social services!!!

It is disgustingly unfair and I can't take much more :(

2. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I know ur pain I had my 3rd loss begin October and I've had no luck since and done everything at the right time just don't know what else to do other than try to relax and hope it happens soon... I see it on fb every day aswel it kills me but I have to try be string xx

3. misssparkles

misssparkles Well-Known Member

Cudnt have put iy better myself I got rid of Facebook last year because it made me feel worse
    Maybe try the ssame thing for abit. As jojo said its always the people who try their hardest who dont suceed xxx

4. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

I don't look on fb anymore but everyone I see with a bump seems to be a total beast. And the ones who already have kids stuff them full of pasties, ignore them or shout "shut the fuck up man princess Jordan" when they're crying. It's so unfair that these ppl drink/smoke/take drugs every day and eat crap and they are just popping them out, sending them to school still wearing nappies etc. I used to think they should be sterilised but I realised I was hitler.