I cant believe I'm here!

catswiskers

Reaction score
I had a mc in the early hours of this morning at 12 weeks 5 days along.

when I got my bfp it wasn't a shock because we had planned for this baby, after the death of our son just over a year ago we thought a baby would be like a light at the end of a tunnel for us and our 3 kids.
right from the start I've just had this feeling that something would go wrong.
my husband thought I was just being paranoid after losing our son.
I hardly had any symptoms at all but I saw the baby and its little hb at a 7 week scan so assumed everything was ok.

yesterday morning I woke up with a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach but carried on as normal choosing to ignore it not even telling my husband.
by the afternoon I was now lightly spotting but still kept it to myself.
by early evening the bleeding had got much heavier and the pains were now coming in waves similar to contractions so I finally told my hubby and I went to a&e where they said I couldn't be scanned until morning so I went home.
about an hour later I went to the loo to change my pad and the bleeding was now extremely heavy it had soaked through.
As I stood up to get off the toilet the baby fell out onto the toilet seat and just like that the pregnancy was over.
the grief for my son is still numbing and now this has happened.

That sounds truly horrific. I'm so sorry hun.
I went through a mc at 10 weeks but to get past 12 and to see the heartbeat at 7 weeks is awful.
I hope you are at home and looking after yourself.
Xxxx

Oh sweetheart I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Life can be so cruel.

XX

So sorry to hear about your loss :( Words can never explain. Xx

So sorry to hear your tragic news. My heart goes put to you and your family. Xx

thank you girls. I've shut myself off from everyone I just dont know how to cope with the grief for 2 children x

I am so incredibly sorry for you. You do not deserve this heartache xx

So so sorry to read this :-( thinking of you xxx

Oh gosh sweetie this is so unfair, you dont deserve to be going through this agsin after Joey ,

sending you lots of love and hugs
Always here if you want to message hun

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm so so sorry for you :( how horrific that you had to go through that! I'll be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back