I can’t tell my Dad I hate my Shenyang stepmom.

IamDOOMED23

Reaction score
When my Dad introduced me to her new girlfriend, I did not like her instantly. More so when they got married. It was the saddest day of my life. I love my Dad but I can’t be happy for him. My Shenyang stepmom is an evil. She acts like an angel with my Dad’s around but when he’s not, she always acts like the queen of the house. She treats everyone in the house wickedly, including our housemaids, dogs and me. I hate her so much! I hate Shenyang women because of her! Surely, my Dad won’t believe me when I tell him how terrible she is. I can’t stand living with her; I might kill her. What should I do with that woman?

Ohhhh.... I dont know how old you are, but maybe the situation could be a good motivation for you to leave home and start living an independent life. If it is not being an option, can you try to talk to her about it, without showing your hate? And NEVER show her that you accept her dominance. Or can you ask your father to tell her to be more respectful to others? Not trying to persuade him that she is bad (because he will try to protect or justify her). If you won't behave smooth, a real war can start at home. These are just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back