I belong here now :-/

hayln

Reaction score
This time last month I was TTC, then 3 weeks ago to I went to WTTC and now I'm back to being a single mum of a 4 year old :-(
We had been trying for just over a year before he left me, and with everything else that's going on it just sucks that I won't be getting my baby, my marriage, my future :-( I don't want to leave the forum because all you ladies have been so good to me, I still like to look at the BFP'S and see those who have made it where I couldn't :-(
I'm going to lurk in the single parents group for a while, while I grieve for my relationship and the baby I never got to have :'(

So sorry to read this hayln - I'm not a single parent but didn't want to read and run.

Is it defo over? Is the pressure of Ttc just getting to you both? Would a break be better than a complete split? Im sure you've thought about all this but it just seems to sudden to go from txt to a single parent!

Stay on the forum I'm sure the ladies here with experience in what your going through will help no end!

Big hugs xx

Its definitely over he didn't come home one night a few weeks ago n when he came back we said we would stop trying n wouldn't get married so there was no pressure. Last night he told me he didn't want me anymore and didn't want to try so he just left. My daughter is heartbroken too, it's her 4th birthday in 2 weeks and all she says she wants is her dad to come back

Last week he said he still wants to still ttc and we dtd a day before he left. I hope I don't get my bfp this month because i don't want to be connected to him but when af arrives il still be gutted as this was my last chance to have my baby.

This got cut off my other post for some reason
Xx

Oh no, I'm really sorry hun. Is he still going to have contact with his daughter? Single parents can still be happy so don't give up on yourself xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. To go from ttc to leaving in such a short time must be heartbreaking. I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm not a single mum but hope you can move on if there really is no salvaging your relationship. Your little girl is really going to need you right now so I hope you can both get through this. :hugs: Xxx

My daughter isn't biologicaly his but hes brought her up and she is so gutted :-( my job has been transferred to another store so I will be able to move and start again xx

onwards and upwards my lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back