I am...

Does it come and go? Could just be ligament stretching? x

Yes it does chick and I wince when it happens lol x

Is your oh excited? Are you going to book an early scan dya think? I've got mine a week tomorrow! X

Oh is very happy and actually believes it haha! We are having a film night tonight with a chinese a mini celebration plus I could eat a scabby horse! Would I automatically get early scan because of mc? Xx

I'm going to ask for an early scan Sophie there's no harm asking. If they say no then I might go private xx

Think that's what i'll be doing as it's on my records anyway x When do I go to doctors? X

Congratulations :) the cramping pain is normal I didn't know this and ended up at the emergency doctors in hysterics! It's just everything stretching to accommodate the little peanut! As long as its not unbearable don't worry! Xx

Thanks sammy jo! Defo not unbearable so should be okay :)

Congrats!

The first thing I did was make an appointment with my gp, they then arrange your first midwife appointment (usually happens around 8-12 weeks) and then scan which is usually around 12 weeks.

Normal to have cramps and pains. I had both from weeks 5-7. Doc said it was my body stretching and preparing to make room for the baby. Pains I think were also due to trapped wind and constipation - another common side effect! Now the sickness and tiredness has started to kick in. I'm 7weeks 5. First midwife appointment is on Saturday next week and then scan isn't til 8th July when I'll be about 13 weeks.

x

Thanx Beanie. Defo experiencing some wind right now haha! It's weird like all symptoms have come out of nowhere since I got my BFP. Xx

I've also had cramping like my AF was going arrive some was very painful! I had a early scan due to 2 previous miscarriages but I also had tests in march I was lucky to be referred as its usually after 3. It's worth asking if they will scan you. They automatically told me as soon as I got pregnant again I needed to be scanned when I was 6 weeks I was actually 5 but go back on Wednesday. Congrats again. Xx

Oh is very happy and actually believes it haha! We are having a film night tonight with a chinese a mini celebration plus I could eat a scabby horse! Would I automatically get early scan because of mc? Xx

Not sure, worth asking. I am paying for mine and costing about £100 but thinking it's worth it if it calms me down! Xx

Thanx everyone. I'm so scared incase I have another mc. Line alot clearer this time though!?
Xx

Thanx everyone. I'm so scared incase I have another mc. Line alot clearer this time though!?
Xx

Not sure, worth asking. I am paying for mine and costing about £100 but thinking it's worth it if it calms me down! Xx

Just did an ic and it's so faint but there. I need to calm down x

Amazing news! Congrats Sophie xxxx

They are not going lighter so that's a start! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27