I am sure already asked but what helps constipation ?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!!!

Thomas pushed hard today after 3 days of nothing and what came out was a tiny very green bit of very thick poo. Am a bit worried about the green colour and then he does not poo much at all, maybe once a week. He does not drink much (he has drunk 9 ounces since 9 am and it is 3.13 pm) Is this related? any tip?

Could be his formula maybe? My son suffered with constipation quite bad but because he can have solids I feed him Organix apple and prune cereal, shoots out of him then haha. Have heard a bit of fresh orange juice in water is good for getting them going, just wear head gear when it comes flying out!

Gripe water helped Kai unintentionally. He used to poo 2-3 times a week. Now since taking that on Sunday, he poos every day. And we didn't even use it for that, the idea was to help his burping as he took ages to burp.

braydon wouldnt poo for like 5-6 days in a roe so i rang HV who suggest capella apple juice with water 1 oz juice to 1 oz water but that didnt work so i had to do the same with prune braydon has to have a bottle of juice every other day now

did the prune work sarah? i'm trying it today with rubie :?

A teaspoon of brown sugar in water is fantastic, never seen such a full nappy lol.

fennel tea : 2 pinches of fenmnel seeds witha couple of mint leaves in boiling water...works great on Maheen who sufferes from colic...she is much better now

mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back