I am soo Happy!!!

suzan

Reaction score
Girls!!

Remember that I was mentioning that I wana leave my job? and stay at home? bec i am scared bec of the previous miscarriage I had and dont wana pass thru that again? I know, I hate my boss, but the good thing is that he got a new assistant for himself and i am gona work with another person and that other person is so nice! I talked to him and told him i wana leave my job to rest and stuff (he knows that i miscarried before) he just got crazy, he doesnt wana lose me within his team so he proposed to give me 3 unpaid months to rest and if I feel great i can come back to work!!!! how cool is that!! he is gona talk to HR now and tell them my case and mention that he is approving it! how exciting is that!! when they approve and all, i think i will stay at home starting this weekend!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Let's see what happens, I am really excited! hope it goes well!!

Excellent it sounds like this new person really values your contribution.

Hope everything gets approved so you can rest.

Thanks CHarlie, I really hope it does!
I will be on leave from December 1st to March 1st. I will be 4.5 months then wow!!! I really hope i can make it to that period. :pray:

Hopefully all will be well with this one :) Enjoy your time off. Nice you've got a new understanding boss :)

TBH I don't think you not working will make a difference to your pregnancy, especially if you have a new decent boss to ease your stress/worry levels. It's more peace of mind than anything. My doc was lovely about it all and told me the same thing when I had bleeding in first tri and was worried I had overdone it. He said if its going to happen, it happens, its your body realising something is wrong and therefore doing what it does. As heartbreaking as it was to hear that, I realised he was only being honest and explaining what might happen and that it would not be my fault if it did happen. Baby and I were fine and are now into second tri :)

Good luck with your time off. I read your other post about some courses so it sounds like you have things to do to fill your day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back