I am so certain I'm pregnant...help me please

Beckaeliz

Reaction score
everyone!
Loved reading everyones posts and opinions and I've been wondering if anyone could help me.
I'm usually regular with my period, yeah maybe its a day or two late here and there but nothing much.
For the last 4 months me and my partner have been TTC. I'm 22, healthy and no children as of yet. Here's the interesting part... I'm 10 days late for my period. I've had cramping in my abdomen almost everyday for the last 12 days and sometimes lower back pain too. I'm bloated to the point where my jeans are too tight and I've had headaches and extreme fatigue. Also had the odd emotional spell of crying for a silly reason. But I've taken two negative clear blue tests in the last 4 days! If any of you have heard of the bleach test I did it and it produced me a positive results but I don't want to rely on that. My Dr's surgery is so busy I'll not get an appointment for weeks... advice please.

Thanks. B

Last edited:
Hi B,

i went to the docs when i was 10 days late regular like you - i knew in myself i felt different and pregnant, anyway the test came back negative was told to wait another 2 weeks in this time i did some home ones and they are came back positive. it just depends when you fell pregnant and whether the hormone is high enough to register.

good luck :)

Thanks so much this has made me feel better. I just hate the thought of going to the docs and being told I'm not pregnant, I'll be devastated. Fingers crossed, thanks so much:)

Last edited:
there was a faint line on the test at the doctors, but they said they deemed it as negative im now 9 weeks and had 2 scans so far due to spotting and a few issues.

you know in yourself when you are pregnant you just feel different, just do a couple at home if you can in a couple of days and see what you get. altho the doctors wouldnt give me a blood test until i had waited another 2 weeks to see if i bled or not

x

Thanks. The day after I posted this I was pretty certain my AF arrived. I had normal bleeding for one day maybe a little lighter than usual and just spotting since... I feel myself although I've been hit with a bad cold. I'll see how long I bleed for but I don't think I am pregnant now. I may keep trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back