i am ready y isnt baby

k8_005

Reaction score
Just feeling fed up iv been loving my mat leave /annual leave up until now Pk so it had been a bit hot but I'd been doing lots of things cleaning n cooking getting babys room ready visiting friends and them visiting me reading books etc etc. Now I find at 39 weeks I'm bored its a waiting game the things I want to do I can't do like swimming in outdoor pool as hubby especially and family think its too risky this far on I'm trying to not drive too far and friends are busy going to the beach pool pubs without me or working or live to far away. I just feel a bit hormonal n sad hot n fed up today. I'm ready now for baby but baby doesn't seem like it wants to join us yet sigh. Am usually the First to not be bored n find things to do but there just seems nothing suitable that I am feeling like in the heat. Rant over xx

ah k8 I feel your pain!!!! my hips back and pelvis are sooo painful recently that im pretty much housebound. Think it's worse because you cant have a countdown to when the baby will be here its just a waiting game like you say. I'm just trying to focus on baby and am trying to think I don't want them to come until they are ready... easier said than done xxxx

im also housebound too :-( i walk far and don't really want to walk anywhere on my own, i stopped driving at 36 weeks also, my oh went away about ten mins ago and he's away for a while :-( im bored already and done everything for baby!! Has anyone had any signs at all, I've had zilch lol got my 40 week appointment Thursday! I think the last weeks are by far the worst!!! X

iv had a few over the last couple of days really bad back ache, period pains and runny poos (sorry tmi) but I don't think they mean anything think its just wishful thinking on my part to be honest xx

I'm a bit behind you ladies but feel your pain! I was just saying to my mum they should call this stage in pregnancy "The transitional stage" like they have in labour where you feel like you can't do it anymore! That's how I feel today I've suddenly developed awful back pain and its just too hot to do anything! Roll on these babies arrivals! Xxx

haha yeah they really should, just a waiting game isn't it, the other day i thought my waters were breaking but must just be discharge, soo annoying and confusing lol, the only thing is i cant get off the toilet, had 3 poos in the night and already had 3 today!! Other than that no pains not even having Braxton hicks anymore, Henry is still moving alot!! And his movements are really becoming painful where i get sharp pains in my cervix from his head!! Just think it could only go over by 2 weeks!!! But 2 weeks is a long time really isn't it at this stage lol!!! X

I keep saying that to my self there will only be a maximum of three more weeks of this... Then I go omg I can't do three more weeka of this LOL its terrible I don't want to have my baby here if baby not ready but please get ready soon baby!!! Lol. Nice to not feel alone. 5 of my nct class have had their babies this week too I think that has made me far more impatiant two overdue the rest were early only three of us left the two other than me are not due till august but as one of the other girls who had hers wasn't either then its no garentee I won't be last lol

Me too! I'm not far past fully cooked but I am so bored of waiting already. I'm so hot and uncomfortable and I just want baby to come x

I also want people to stop looking at me and saying 'ooo you must be hot!' well I would say that is fairly obvious so nob off lol!!! xxx

Get some boxsets and put your feet up, it's your last chance! Easy for me to say I know but I'll have to study until due date and maybe beyond asgot a, course to finish so im jealous of you having nothing!
Do you sew or do anything creative? Good chance to do that. I want to make thank you card templates so I can just add the details after, as you're bound to need loads.
Remember you'll never have time to yourself like this again! Xxx

ahh the thought of putting feet up n doing nothing lol!! im struggling running after 2 kids who are wanting to do so much and i just cant manage. they are so demanding!! i never realised until now how much im doing forthem esp..making food...they eat all day long non stop!!! just went to toilet there n think i lost my plug...weird cause i never even had that in the last 2 pregnancies must have came out during labour. xxx

Oooh that's exciting Lynsey!!! Fx it's the start of something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back