I am raw ouch !!!

mrz85

Reaction score
sorry girlies but this is probs going b yukkk!! i have yellow discharge alot when i wipe the tissues is coverd in it !!!my girlie bits r soooo raw that it s slightly bleeding and like i been cut with a blade !!!!!!!!!!!

Heya,

I would probably go and get this checked out by the doctor hun, it doesn't sound like something you want to get any worse x

yes going call my gp hope i get a appot soon

Ouch! Sounds painful, I agree with KarateKid, defo something to get checked out. Poor you, hope it clears up soon.
xx

got 2 drop my doctore a urine sample off

Why is it when your sore down there they always ask for a wee sample!! :)

Hope everything is ok keep us updated :) xxx

Ouch!
Hope all is ok! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

went to my gp sat there for 2 hours reception told me dr checked my urine no uti but that doesnt explain y i am raw need 2 go give another sample 2mrw so the can send it 2 the hospital

Thrush perhaps? Not sure if that would show up in a urine sample, since it's not a UTI?

If you're raw on the outside as well as the inside, try using some sudocrem on the outside bits if you know what I mean! The doctor should let you know whether or not it is safe to use vagisil or canesten on the inside bits xx

Sounds like thrush cos I had the same. Cool water takes the edge off and its better if u put a bit of baking soda in it. Should soothe a little. Hope u feel better soon!

sounds jst like thrush, i had it in my last pregnancy.. my bits started to swell up it was so sore. canestan is totally safe to use although a natural remedy is get a sanitary pad and cover it with thick natural bio yogurt and put it in ur knickers.. it really helps xx

yes I am a bit swollen :-/ will try yougourt

Defo sounds like thrush, I,ve got it now and my lady parts are red raw and full of little cuts atm, very sore. I thought I was bleeding at first but on closer inspection, with the help of a mirror, I found them xx

oooh thrush - its awful; hope you get some relief soon hun! xx

I get thrush quite often, there is an over the counter pill you can buy, its amazing a couple of days after taking it I'm back to normal! Quite expensive but works wonders x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

You cant take the tablet for thrush when pregnant.

But I have to agree, I always use the tablet when I have thrush.

Oh poor you, hope you get some relief from it soon X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back