I am now addicted to...

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Pineapple lol I know it doesn't do anything labour wise but I can't sop eating it now it's so refreshing and lush gonna make sure I cut some up ready for hospital lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

It's so lush I live the smell too!

that is one of my fav fruits. i could eat it all day lol. i once munched my way thru a whole fresh cut one and it stung my lips and made them and my tongue go numb but it was totally worth it. i will be making sure to eat lots of nice fresh cut pinapple come 37 weeks lol

Oooh youve just reminded me i have some! Off to the fridge i go! lol x

For ripening ur cervix - does it need to be fresh pineapple. I only like tinned stuff??
xxx

Yup pretty sure the enzyme that ripens your cervix is only found in fresh pineapple and not in the tinned stuff

Yeah its gota be fresh for helping your cervix, although you would have to eat about 7 a day or something to get enough of the stuff thats in it anyway. Lol

ah well - i'll not bother then! i cant stand the fresh stuff - just tinned. i think im a bit odd. lol

U have to eat like 8 in onego tho a my consultant says it doesn't work

I once read the flesh of pineapple does nothing it's the core that's best and people have been known to chew on the core for some of what's needed

None of the old wives tales work just stress people out. Babies come when ready

I agree hun! I am going for bouncing and hypnobirth cd! Relaxation can do wonders! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back