i am now a single mum

bbee

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have broken up. Even though he treated me bad towards the end, I'm still heartbroken, I spent some of the best days of my life with him. Feel so lost at the moment, I can't believe how we've ended up this way when we were so perfect :( will take me a while to get over him, I don't think I ever will! Feeling a little scared about being a single mum but I know I can do it!

:( The only way is up now .. However long it may take :(

xx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, it sounds like you were really unhappy at times so probably for the best. Im sure it doesnt feel like that at the moment but it will get easier, think of all the fun times coming in the near future you will be happier.
Being a single mums not the easiest but you will be fine just as good as two parents!
Big hugs xx

Thinking of you - if it wasn't meant to be, best that it ended now, however hard that is. Just stay strong for baby!

Have you got supportive family, parents, friends etc?

xx

Aww noo, I'm sorry hunnie.. If things weren't working out so well it's probably for the best.
You will be a brilliant single mum, I'm sure your family will all support you too. As shall we for verbal support :)
Chin up sweetie. The only way is up!!

Xxx

Sorry to hear your news. I broke up with my boyfriend of 4yrs before I got with my partner now. I can hands down say it was the hardest decision of my life, but we both knew nothing was going to change and that it worked out best in the end. I know your feeling like it will never get better but it will, not completely but it will get better. Chin up xx

Sorry to hear your news :( you will do great with your baby, you already are :) with your ex, time is a healer, it will get easier xx

hope you are ok , thinking of u x

Thank you!
I can't seem to stop crying :/ xx

U will be fine u have all of us if u need a chat or moan I'm sorry to hear this tho take care x

So sorry to hear your news hon, but I think you will make a great mum with or without him. You sound mature for your age and clearly have your head screwed on right. You need to do what is right for you and your little one x

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're okay. As has been said before time is a great healer and you don't know what the future will bring. Try and keep your chin up lovely xx

Sorry to hear hun. Hope you have people who care about you close by helping you through this. :hugs: x

Last edited:
Hope you're okay hun. It does get easier. Just concentrate on your baby. :)

Xxx

Sorry to hear this lovely, it will be hard but you will get through it one piece I guarantee you.
You will make a fantastic mum and will soon have a lovely little baby in your arms to make you smile again - nothing more important than that :) xxx

Last edited:
Nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said! But it will get easier and you are going to be a fab mummy and will be fine! Take care of yourself and little one x x x

Sent from my Nexus 7

Hiya sweetheart. Very few ladies choose to be single parents, I was bought up by a single mum and I never felt like I needed anything more. The love your baby will give you and vise versa wil be enough to help you through. Would it have been better having a bad atmosphere after baby arrives if it was, as you say, getting bad towards the end?

Breakups always feel like the end of the world, my last one did. Turns out that everything in my life got better! (The thought of still being with the kid I was in love with at 16 turns my stomach!)

Chin up bird, we're here to help, your family will support you too. You'll be a great single yummy mummy ;)

Thank you!!
I feel so lost xx

So sorry to read this. As all the other ladies have said I'm sure you will be a great mum and baby will still have all it needs with you. I hope things get a bit easier for you soon, it sounds like it was the best decision if you guys have been having a tough time. Is the dad still wanting to be involved with baby though?? Keep your chin up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back