I am looking for......

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by chuck2005, Jul 27, 2005.

1. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

hiya,
    im new here and all ready addicted!!!
    i just want a baby, totally desprate, i have been trying since the 30th of november last year and still nothing, help lol ccccxxxx

2. liza123

liza123 Member

i know what you mean by addicted, this forum thing really gets to you after a while. So my husband and i have ben trying to conceive for 2 years. Have you been to a Gyn yet??

3. rach

rach Well-Known Member

hi im new here to just finding my way around at mo been ttc for 3 months so far already got 1 child whos 12 trying for baby 2 :D
    heres hoping
    good luck :D

4. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

When you say you've been trying since nov - have you been trying every month? Sounds like a silly question. The only reason i ask is...... I say i've been trying since Jan but I haven't really been putting much energy into it. I've been off the pil since last september but I was going on holiday in jan so didn't want to get pregnant before. So since Jan we've been BD but not keeping temp or keeping on eye on fluids etc... So this is why I ask!

Good luck - hope this month is luckier for you. This is my first month that i'm keeping an eye on fluids using ovulation kit etc. I'm hoping the long break (since september) off the pill and my realxed attatude since coming off will have done my body good!

Let us know how you get on this month.... sending you baby dust**************************************