I am legend

There is a virus that kills or mutates the whole human race into zombies except Will Smiths character who is a scientist. He figures he can make an antedote (sp) to the virus to get them human again but...... those damn zombies keep trying to eat him up! :lol:

oooo im going to see this tomorrow night, am well excited cos it looks really gd, althou they spoilt it on radio 1 cos they said the dog dies :eek:( so im gunna cry lol

Yeah, i saw it and your right about the dog :cry: Wasnt good with my hormones, i waas blubbing like a good 'un. Really good film though! x

I have it on DVD ( :shhh: ) and I thought it was ok, bit with dog is very sad :cry:

Yes, but what we really need to know is......

Does he do any slow motion running in a vest? :think: :wink:

Its based on the same book (called I am Legend) as 28 days later was, so I'm in two minds whether to see it or not as I HATE hollywood rehashes :shakehead:

Thanks for the spoiler though, you could have said in the title there's a spoiler :roll:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Its based on the same book (called I am Legend) as 28 days later was, so I'm in two minds whether to see it or not as I HATE hollywood rehashes :shakehead:

Thanks for the spoiler though, you could have said in the title there's a spoiler :roll:

Oh no... 28 days later was Fab... I was living in London when it was being filmed and often saw the film crews up docklands area... its was really scary for me because I recognised all these places and it really brought it home.. the whole emptiness and devastation...

Think hollywood should have left well enough alone tbh. :(

Yeah I LOVED 28 days later, seen it about 5 times now :lol:

The sequel was good too, 28 weeks later, wonder if there will be a 28 months later haha

Oooohh i really wanna see this film, also helps that Mr Smith is in it too mmm!

Psssf... I saw it last night... and it was poop... 28 days later was far better and much more scary because the zombies weren't CGI generated... and therefore had more reality behind them... :roll: There was too much emphasis on the CGI... :(

On the up side you do get to see a lot of Will Smiths naked torso.. :rotfl:

i liked the film, but i totally agree with you about the CGI. What was that all about?!?! It would have been much scarier to use real people with make up. :x I didnt find it at all scary really, :roll: but i liked it :)

sazzylou said:
i liked the film, but i totally agree with you about the CGI. What was that all about?!?! It would have been much scarier to use real people with make up. :x I didnt find it at all scary really, :roll: but i liked it :)

Oh I agree... the film would have been excellent IF they had used real people in make up... :)

saying 'people with make up" sounds so naff though doesnt it...lol :rotfl: i just imagine this :
collins.jpg

Minxy said:

Ahem.

Can anyone answer my very important question?

Minxy said:
Minxy said:

Ahem.

Can anyone answer my very important question?

I dont remeber if he does any slow motion running, but he does do some excersises with no top on and i though :shock: :shock: :shock: He looks rather nice 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back