I am having my baby....

I cant believe hes going to be here so soon!!

I know I am a bit scared! Lol but can't wait :)

Ha ha consultant said I get the impression u don't like being pregnant or bristol rovers lol :rofl:

Haha!

Although im slightly worried about labour, im actually looking forward to it - is that wierd? Lol

:yay: briliant, wonder if Orlando will be PF's first new yr baby! xxx

Brilliant news hun! Will be keeping watch on forums. I take it you got a text bump buddy incase you can't update yourself?xx

excuse me missus, i told you that you wasnt allowed to do it new yrs eve as i couldnt get to the computer to do your labour thread, now get on that phone and tell the docs i am free any day except from sat afternoon till sunday afternoon and see what they can do for me ;)

xxx

Lol sorry rox lovely! Hopefully Susanne will be around cos she is my other bud

Lol sorry rox lovely! Hopefully Susanne will be around cos she is my other bud

i'll just use phil's phone he can pay. just be greedy and have 2 labour threads will be new yrs after all

My husband is working New Years Eve, I will be home alone and definitely stalking you! So if you do need another buddy (and I have no doubt you are swamped with offers right now) then let me know!

I'm so incredibly excited for you! I can't believe its come round after all the awful m/c's and everything at TTC and now here we are just days away from your miracle being in your arms :cry: xxxx

Yay will be stalking all new years eve!!!!. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back