I am having my baby....

very exciting :lol: try to keep telling yourself induction takes up to 3 days though. theres nothing more crushing than induction taking forever to get things going, I was induced on a tuesday morning and LO was born the thursday afternoon by c section, and Id only got to 3cm so it wouldve been friday if I hadnt needed the section. I hope you are one of the lucky ones who get induced, pop straight into a normal labour and have your baby at 00.01am on 01.01.12 :love:

WAHHHHOOOOO!!! Yey you finally have a date!!!! Excited to see what year baby is born in! xx

Thanks titch am hoping it will be quick but as long as he comes out alright I will be happy :)
Cons said usually ppl go into labour within 24 hours apparently 80per cent so fingers crossed I am one of the majority eh!?

yup, you'll be examined before you start so ask for your bishop score, the higher the score the more likely you'll go into labour quick. its out of 12, mine was 1-2 so thats why it didnt go very fast at all.

fingers crossed for you, I cant wait to see what your baby looks like! :love:

Omg just seen this how flippin exciting. I reckon baby Orlando will arrive in this world to give his mummy a big cuddle in 2012. Just a guess! Sooo excited for you xx

Last edited:
yup, you'll be examined before you start so ask for your bishop score, the higher the score the more likely you'll go into labour quick. its out of 12, mine was 1-2 so thats why it didnt go very fast at all.

fingers crossed for you, I cant wait to see what your baby looks like! :love:

Thanks for the tip :) :hug:

Im getting excited at the thought that a PF baby could be the first of 2012! :cloud9:

Yay! That's excellent news hun. Orlando could be pfs first baby of 2012 hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back