I am going out my mind!!

When i was reading up on ib when my af was being weird some people said they haf a bleed a couple of days before af and asummed it wad af arriving early but later found out it was ib , some have said they had spotting for days , it could also be possibly a breakthrough bleed that seems to be very common aswell xx

What's a breakthrough bleed? Af would of been due today if I was going by last cycle length xx

Did you test today hon? X x

No I've not tested yet...never got abt yday so will defo get some today. I'm jot hopeful tho,just think this af was really light. How's things with u?xx

A breakthrough bleed is when u have a light period around the time of your normal monthly cycle when pg i had it with dd at 8 weeks i had brown spotting then red went to the assesment unit where they said all was ok worked out my monthly cycle and the spotting had started on what would of been the first day of af , my sis also had wen carrying twins for the first 3 month i think xx

Aww I see,thanks. I'm only really getting it now when I wipe. My lower abdomen feels tight n tender and my boobs still hurt xx

Im soo bloatef at the min , just burst into tears bcos im on a healthy eating kick so why am i bloated and my boobs ate sooo soo sore but just my nipples theyve been tender since last cycle but wow they are blumming sore today fx for us both xx

Gp wanted me to test again this week so will probably wait till thurs , next af is due in 15 days then hopefully i should know for definite whats going on xx

Good luck chick...I'm gonna buy a few tests today then test in the morning xx

Good luck fx u get 2 lovely pink lines xx

So I've been out all day and the bleeding has stopped. Defo going to test 2moro to double check so I can get on with this month xx

Ill keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you sarahlouise! It all sounds v odd and completely unsettling, I hope it's good news in the morning. Xx

This must be driving you insane! Fx for your test tomorrow, really hope you get your bfp x

Ekkkk sounds promising I think. Ill be stalking tomorrow come on BFP! Xx

Thanks. Il test in the morning n if it's a bfn then I can get started on this cycle and il be on cd4 already :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back