I am going out my mind!!

I'm still not 100%..still got sore boobs ect. Can feel little cramps coming on and a pain in my back just aty left side tho xx

So changed my pad and I'm having a lye down with tyler. Keep taking hot sweaty flushes (it is hot tho) and I've got a sore throat coming on. Plus I just feel like crying :( x

oh Sarahlouise - so sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Your body is being ever so confusing this month. Bet cuddles with Tyler help xxx

My body is being weird..will wait n see how the bleeding is today. Yeah cuddles with tyler help a lot :) xxx

Just seen all this!
I hope your body lets you know one way or another soon! Sorry your being left in limbo Hun :-( big hugs! Xxx

Oh I'm stalking this thread, got my fingers crossed for you. Stupid bodies!

Thanks..think I'm just gonna except that it's af as there's blood on the pad not much but it's there. Xx

Just been to toilet n its got like tiny clotty bits in it when I wipe (sorry tmi) also have dull ache n sore back xxx

Aww Hun it's crap being in limbo like this but honestly I still think you're in with a chance. Sometimes IB can be reasonably heavy whereas sometimes doesn't happen at all.
Sending loads of hugs x

It's funny cause I felt pregnant then this is making me think its af as never had any bleeding with tyler. When should I test just to make sure?xx

It's funny cause I felt pregnant then this is making me think its af as never had any bleeding with tyler. When should I test just to make sure?xx

Perhaps Monday? If it hasn't got heavier? Xx

Hi hun, every pregnancy is different. If the bleeding doesn't get any heavier, there's every chance you could be pg. It's still quite early days for a BFP! I bled brown for ten days when I was pregnant with T, around the 5 week mark. I thought it was a weird AF. This time, I had spotting for about 2 hours at CD26 of a roughly 28 day cycle and nothing else. Last time I hadn't a clue I was pregnant. This time I knew it. Got my FX
xx

So as most of u have saw my other posts with tests ect. Af was due on wed but no sign..tested yday and could see a v.v.v faint line so this morning I took another test n it was pritty much the same. Few hours later I started to bleed but very light n pinky so thought it was af,put a pad on to monitor it. So few hours later went to check but hardly anything on the pad or in the toilet (tmi) only wen I wiped was redish but hardly anything. Just been bk to check n same as before. It's driving me mad now!! Anyone got any advice? I had a few cramps earlier but different from af xx

Sarah I'm exactly the same. 3 days late for AF but tested this morning and BFN. I've been cramping for 2 weeks, have sore full boobs and high temps but no sign of AF at all!!!! Now I've got to wait another week before testing again!!! Ah!!! Wish I just knew either way x

Bleeding is just the same as yday really..it's not got any heavier,it's still redish tho. Will do a test on monday just to make sure a think xx

Sorry with all this talk abt blood,ppl must think I've lost the plot! Just been to the toilet,pad had a few spots on it from 7pm n when I wiped hardly anything at all,a few streaks of light pinky blood. I could scream!!lol xx

Its sounding promising sarah are you going to hold off till mon to test still got my fx tightly for u xx

Yeah think il test 2moro but I'm not getting my hopes up as ib surely wouldn't last this long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back