I am going out my mind!!

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
So as most of u have saw my other posts with tests ect. Af was due on wed but no sign..tested yday and could see a v.v.v faint line so this morning I took another test n it was pritty much the same. Few hours later I started to bleed but very light n pinky so thought it was af,put a pad on to monitor it. So few hours later went to check but hardly anything on the pad or in the toilet (tmi) only wen I wiped was redish but hardly anything. Just been bk to check n same as before. It's driving me mad now!! Anyone got any advice? I had a few cramps earlier but different from af xx

I don't know hun, but it sounds really frustrating! It's like you're stuck in no mans land - so annoying for you.

Hugs

I guess the only thing to do is to wait and see or retest? :)

Hey hun my advice would be do as i did if its still the same monday do a hpt and it might be worth a trip to the gp tell them about ur daint line cramps and spotting they should do a blood test for you , know how u feel hun total limbo land big hugs for ya xxx

could it be implantation bleeding? I always get af pains when im pregnant early on xxx

Think I'm going to wait and see what happens over night then take it from there. I'm 12dpo today so af would be a few days early. Argh a hate not knowing. Xx

It's so crazy and fingers crossed you find out soon and It's your bfp x

I had v light brown blood when I was 10 and 11 dpo. I thought it was spotting before my AF came and kept expecting it to start but it didn't. So, it could well be implantation bleeding! The first day I felt a sudden rush and had to go to the toilet, tmi!, kind of like you get during a heavy AF but there was only this light brown. The second day it was only a teeny bit of brown when I wiped. I didn't have IB for either of my MCs so I'm hoping it's a good sign! Fx for you!!

Thanks hun,my blood is redish tho but not bright red. Just keeping an eye on it now x

Been to ths toilet n have a bit of blood on the pad then wiping its pinky/red now...nothing in the toilet tho (sorry tmi) x

It does sound like it could be IB which would explain the cramping as some ladies get it on/around that time. If you can wait at least 1 more whole day then either AF will arrive or you will hopefully have enough hCG in your urine for a test to work xxxx

Aw what a horrible limbo, you just wanna know now . I agree on the implantation and I got a strong pos 48 hours after it so fx for you x x

Morning..I'm still not 100% sure..was spots on the pad and when I wiped it was like a dark red colour. Not sure if its just a light af or something else. Argh still none the wiser!xx

Just keep an eye on it and see how you go with it xx

Yeah just gonna watch how it is today. Still the same really so not any the wiser!x

Fingers x for you that this all turns out well. Sorry you are going through this confusing and anxious time. xx

Think it is af now so I'm gonna class as yday cd1 as that's when the bleeding started. I'm guessing it's just gonna be light but saying that I never really get heavy af's. Thanks for everyone's advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back