I am going on a cruise!!!!!

moonpiesb

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell everyone that I am going on a cruise to Cozumel. I have never been on a REAL vacation before in my life and this is a last minute thing. We leave Saturday morning. I am sending everyone loads of BABY DUST until I get back. Hope everyone has a great week. :D :D :D

Hi,

Have a lovely holiday, its good to have time away to have a break from stressing about getting BFP!!

Amy.

Where's Cozumel???

Sounds very exotic and lovely anyway so have a fab time!!!

Cozumel is in Mexico. We also went to Costa Maya. We had a blast, but I am very glad to be home and on dry land.

I hope everyone has had a great week.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!

Hello

I am pleased that you had a good time and I hope that you are feeling all refreshed and relaxed. Have you decided when you are going to next try again with your donor?

I had a really long af this month, it lasted 7 days, it's finished now so am going to BD tonight, I hope DH feels like it, I am sure he will as he's had 7 days off!! lol.

take care xxx

Hi Lindsay,

I am planning on doing it again in about two weeks. AF arrived while I was on my cruise (I was expecting it)...so now just waiting to ovulate to try again!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back