i am due 28th september

hey im due 16th sept, wish it would come alot sooner, this is worse then waiting for xmas day as a child lol

lol is every one due on the 28th? how is every one feeling? im getting very excited but time is dragging so much now

im due on the 29th. but ive got a funny feelin hes guna b early!! just have one of those intuative feelings. my 20 week sscan is on the tummy pics page in the second trimester. u can see all his face! :lol:

Hi Sasha, i am due 30th September.I just wanted comment on your scan picture it is so clear its the best i have seen. I don't know the sex of our baby but i think its a girl oh well i will have to keep guessing. :?

I am due the 30th too!! Seems alot of us seem to be around the same due date. I am starting to get a bit scared about the whole thing. This is the first time round for me and i am having twins

:D didnt relise so many were due 28th sept, funny though it seems we were all at it last xmas !! Good luck to you all!! i'm 31 weeks and feel huge!!! only 9weeks to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back