I am a nervous wreck with worry

mrsc86

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well.
I take great comfort in this forum but today I have just become panicky all of a sudden worrying about my 12 week scan next Friday.
I am 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant today and I have no symptoms at all.
I haven't felt nauseous once, never been off my food, and when I did think I was going the toilet more and being a little more tired than usual that seems to have eased.
I woke 3 nights only to go the toilet in the night about 2 weeks ago and that then stopped.
I actually feel completely normal and I am just so worried counting the days to my scan.

My husband is away for a few days with work and I woke up in the middle of the night worrying and I literally haven't stopped since then.
I really am telling myself not to worry as I took 4 pregnancy tests initially all reading pregnant, I have had no bleeding either.
I just would feel better if I felt different as I would feel there was actually something going on.

I am just so upset today :(

My symptoms are exactly like yours as in they stopped and only a few night wees. That said take comfort in not having any bleeding. Reading other people's stories can make you worry more, I've sent myself Crazy in the last 5 days.

I hope your scan goes well. Can you plan nice things in between now and then? I say that knowing the worry cloud is always there. I went for a coffee with my mum, and she said I'm away thinking, daydreaming/somewhere else. I've spent two days in the house but I'm making myself go for lunch with my sister tomorrow & my friend on Thursday. My friend doesn't know I'm pregnant, so I'm looking forward to not having a convo about the possible outcome Saturday.

Hope you sleep better this evening x

Thanks for your lovely reply.
I know, I felt like I was reading posts with people having symptoms and I just got it into my head something must be wrong with me.
I just know if my scan goes well next Friday that I will feel so lucky to have felt so great for 12 weeks.
I have just been for a lovely long walk on my lunch to clear my head (I will defo sleep tonight after my walk) and I am off to my mother in laws for my dinner tonight with my husband being away so that will keep me nice and busy.

I hope you have a nice lunch with your sister tomorrow
x

You know, I went in for a scan today and there was a couple in the waiting room. He asked me how far along I was, and I asked them if they knew what they were having... She found out yesterday at the GP that she is 20+ weeks and this was their first scan. Try not to worry, some people are just very lucky and take pregnancy in their stride ;)

Hi Mrs,

Take comfort knowing I am the same as you. Very little symptoms. I had 2 days where I felt a little nauseous & I've had some tiredness & sensitive nipples (and the standard bloating) but rest assured there are others out there in the same boat as us.

Im driving myself & OH mad with worry about it too. You don't have long to wait until your scan. Break it down into days/shifts at work etc that's what I'm doing.

I'm 11 weeks today & have 7 sleeps until scan day.

Like the others have said, take comfort knowing there is no bleeding. Trust me though I feel your exact worry & it's comforting to know there are others out there. Also, I took 4 tests the same as you :rofl: I'm sure we will both be fine! Xxx

Thanks girls. I knew just writing this post would help calm me down.
I don't want to keep worrying my husband and as he is away I don't want him thinking I am going crazy at home.

You're right, I just have 10 sleeps to go, into single digits tomorrow and then I am nearly there.

Did you get a morning or afternoon appointment?
Mine is 8.50am so nice and early !

I really will count myself lucky once I know all is ok.

Oh my goodness I cannot believe she was 20 weeks! Her time will fly in now with only 20 weeks to go!

X

Mine is at 0910. So thankful for an early appt. keep us posted ok here how you're doing were all here to help :) xx

I will be thinking of you at that time on Tuesday!

Thanks for all your wise words, I have calmed down now and thinking positive.
X

I don't have many symptoms, so I'm trying to think I'm a lucky one and not worry although I still worry! Be thinking of you both xx

Hey! Some people are just so lucky to not get too many symptoms - my best friend had zero symptoms apart from a bump of course and she is due next week with a healthy baby in her tum!

I have mine this friday coming at 9am so I am getting a little anxious, my fear is them saying "there has been a mistake, youre not pregnant" but of course I must be pregnant!

It is a weird anxiety, I had it with my last pregnancy too. but just look forward to your scan, youll see that little bub on the screen and youll be hit with all sorts of emotions! Good luck xxx

Hey! Some people are just so lucky to not get too many symptoms - my best friend had zero symptoms apart from a bump of course and she is due next week with a healthy baby in her tum!

I have mine this friday coming at 9am so I am getting a little anxious, my fear is them saying "there has been a mistake, youre not pregnant" but of course I must be pregnant!

It is a weird anxiety, I had it with my last pregnancy too. but just look forward to your scan, youll see that little bub on the screen and youll be hit with all sorts of emotions! Good luck xxx

Thanks girls.
I will be thinking of you all and look forward to seeing your scan photos!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back