I’m super scared of being pregnant

Eileen

Reaction score
I have been dating my boyfriend for a year and we’ve been practicing abstinence until we messed up on 11/23/19. He stuck his penis in me for the first time. It was only in for a few minutes and there is no doubt he did NOT ejaculate. I asked to stop and from there nothing happened until 11/27 when we tried it again briefly (no semen or ejaculation). The next day I suddenly became paranoid about the fact that his precum had entered me. Due to google search I saw that 4/100 women can get pregnant from precum. That very night I took a plan b pill (within 5 days of the first sex and 1 day of the second time).
It is now 12/7 and I have been freaking out. My period schedule is irrelgular and I have never tracked it, but I did get my last period on 11/3 and so it’s now been 33 days since my last period began and I still don’t have my period. But in October, I got it on the 11/12. So I know it’s not super regular but I’m stressing out hardcore. Getting pregnant would literally ruin my life at this time because of how both my and his parents feel about marriage and abstinence. I took four pregnancy tests since this whole thing and all have been negative. The first one I took in the afternoon on 12/1. The second was on the night of 12/3. The third was the night of 12/6 and the fourth was the morning of 12/7. All were for sure negative, but since I don’t know when I am supposed to get my period and if I even missed it, I’m freaking out. I’m having regular pms symptoms and would expect my period soon but I read that early pregnancy can have the same symptoms. Please either reassure me or give me other information. I really really am begging God that I am not somehow pregnant. Should I take another test and when? How long should I wait for my period? I’m so stressed

Last edited:
The chances of getting pregnant from precum alone are so so slim, coupled with the fact you took the morning after pill there is pretty much no chance you are pregnant. Stress can delay your period, and you have already said you aren’t very regular. I’m sure you’ll come on in a few days.

You will experience a very odd cycle since you just took a huge dose of hormones to prevent pregnancy.
But like the ladies said, you are not pregnant. Precum pregnancies are very very rare. There is no live sperm in the precum. Only if the man ejaculated a bit earlier and then had sex, then there can be live sperm in the precum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back