I’m having ovulation symptoms at 11DPO?

Charlie813

Reaction score
I thought I was about 13DPO but it turns out I’m more like 11DPO.

Today I had quite a bit of ewcm (whitish and some clear). I’ve had pinching pains on and off since yesterday near my right ovary area.

I took opk’s, temps and have normal post ovulation symptoms (breast tenderness, acne, hunger). My temp this morning is the highest it’s been this cycle so I’m really confused. Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice welcome.

Sounds promising, if your temp stays up you may get your BFP. Fingers crossed to you x

I took this test this morning but I think it’s negative because it’s so light and grey

View attachment 86213

Hmm that looks tricky. Not sure! I’d try again tomorrow. Also, I didn’t have very dark lines in the morning, I had them in the evening! Like double the darkness, I legit took about 8 tests because at first I thought the color was fading but then realized my hormones must rise towards the evening.

Hmm that looks tricky. Not sure! I’d try again tomorrow. Also, I didn’t have very dark lines in the morning, I had them in the evening! Like double the darkness, I legit took about 8 tests because at first I thought the color was fading but then realized my hormones must rise towards the evening.
Maybe I will take one tonight too and see how it looks? I’m not confident though. I just can’t see this happening for me :(

I can see a line but can’t make out the colour, if it’s grey then it’s a probably an evap. Your still no out until the witch shows x

I can see a line but can’t make out the colour, if it’s grey then it’s a probably an evap. Your still no out until the witch shows x
Thank you! I thought it showed pink in the first 3 minutes but it might have just been my mind wanting to see it. Who knows. I have two tests left so will try tomorrow morning. If they’re true lines they should be a little darker, right?

Hcg doubles every 48 hours so you should see a little progress if you test again tomorrow. Good luck x

The test I did this morning wasn’t any darker unfortunately. Then a few minutes later I’ve started bleeding so I’m guessing it’s negative and I’m back on cycle day 1 now

EWCM is totally normal a few days before AF because your estrogen goes up again just before...it means you can get some ovulation like symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back