I’m back....hoping for a sticky bean

SesameSeed

Reaction score
After and extremely heartbreaking MC at 12 weeks in November 2018 which had to be medically managed in hospital, and an early MC in March 2019, I’m over the moon that we got our BFP yesterday.

I’m feeling very calm and level headed about it all and know there is a long way to go to 12 weeks, but I’m feeling positive.

Good luck to everyone on the journey, it is the toughest ride I’ve ever been on xXx

Congratulations, hope everything goes quickly and smoothly.

Not this time but I've had previous miscarriages at 13weeks and 6 weeks so I'm feeling nervous right now. It's really hard but I'm being postive x

Congratulations, hope everything goes quickly and smoothly.

Not this time but I've had previous miscarriages at 13weeks and 6 weeks so I'm feeling nervous right now. It's really hard but I'm being postive x

Thank you I think we’ve had a similar journey. Really hoping this is our time now and fingers crossed we both have a smooth pregnancy xx

Congratulations and welcome back :)
I also mc in March and am now almost 20 weeks with our rainbows so it’s lovely to see you getting your bfp xx

After and extremely heartbreaking MC at 12 weeks in November 2018 which had to be medically managed in hospital, and an early MC in March 2019, I’m over the moon that we got our BFP yesterday.

I’m feeling very calm and level headed about it all and know there is a long way to go to 12 weeks, but I’m feeling positive.

Good luck to everyone on the journey, it is the toughest ride I’ve ever been on xXx

I’ve realised why i remember you so well. Makes me extra pleased for you xxx

I’ve realised why i remember you so well. Makes me extra pleased for you xxx
Yay so happy to hear your pregnancy is going well. And wonderful news about the twins, how exciting!

We are July 2016 mummies xx

I also miscarried in April 2019 and have just got a positive test! Really hoping they are all sticky beans for us x

benjis mum - fantastic news, I wish you all luck in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back