I’ve got my positive

LuckyG

Reaction score
It’s crazy how happy I am to have my positive, this is the first month I’ve actually started tracking my cycle so it’s reassuring seeing a positive.

I’m CD25 now so I’m averaging my cycle at about 39 days, AF due on 8th June according to my updated calendar.

Attachments

• 6B988447-35A2-47E6-9F73-2FFAE1BB8F7D.jpg
    6B988447-35A2-47E6-9F73-2FFAE1BB8F7D.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
It’s crazy how happy I am to have my positive, this is the first month I’ve actually started tracking my cycle so it’s reassuring seeing a positive.

I’m CD25 now so I’m averaging my cycle at about 39 days, AF due on 8th June according to my updated calendar.

Congrats lucky :) i am about to start this journey at the weekend, so hopefully i get the postive as well x

I always seem to O on day 25 too! Made me feel a lot more positive about my long cycles once I knew that!

Hi Lucky,

where did you get your strips from? im thinking of getting mine from poundland but not sure if cheap cheap is the best idea?

I just got cheap pregnancy tests until the one I took looked kind of positive, and then I paid more for the Clear Blue which also tells you how many weeks. And can work a few days earlier x

Hi Lucky,

where did you get your strips from? im thinking of getting mine from poundland but not sure if cheap cheap is the best idea?

These are the one step ones from amazon, they’re really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back