Hyperplasia???

naomip

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Well another month and another bfn. I went to the doctor in jan with unusual bleeding and had a hysteroscopy. The doc told me that I had mild pcos and a thickened uterous lining. She didn't run any extra tests as she said it wouldn't affect ttc. The more I thought about this recently the more I was unhappy as I thought she should have at least confirmed the pcos and whether or not I'm ovuating.

So I went for a second opinion a couple of weeks ago. My new doc says that she doesn't believe I have pcos as I'm ovulating and apparently in the scan I didn't even look polycystic. But the new doc believes I have hyperplasia (thickened uterine lining). She put me on progesterone for 10days and I've got to go back next week. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this before, if you know what the treatment is and the chances of conceiving?

Thanks for reading, Naomi x x x

Oh what Conflicting opinions, must be very frustrated.

I don't know anything about this but do know the lining is key in getting those little ones to stick, so making sure you have the right treatment is important. Hope the progesterone helps xx

Thanks Hun. Yeah it's been very frustrating but I'm pleased it's being sorted (hopefully). I'm lucky that I don't live in the uk so access to doctors for ttc seems to be easier. That's great news about your positive tests! You must be over the moon! I guess it's a case of finding out how many little bubas your carrying now! :0

Hey hun, I to have hyperplasia, got diagnosed 2 days ago, would be nice to talk to someone else who has it :) x

Hiya, I replied to your other thread. But pm me if you want to chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back