Hycosy update!

nicky1987

Reaction score
Sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long OH took me out for my tea to cheer me up!

Everything in the scan was going fine until she inserted the cathater and from then i have never ever felt pain like it (dont want to put you girls off that are waiting for yours) It was absolute agony and i have mega period like cramps now! The good news is that my tubes are all clear :) She said the ink was slower to move through my right tube than my left but that there were no blockages whatsoever! Very happy about that. She also looked at my ovaries again and she said they are massive and very bulky so she definately agrees with the pcos diagnosis!

All in all very good news but very very painful! Thank you all for your support and good lucks - it means so much!

xxx

Thats great news :)

Sorry about the discomfort but it's just one of those these us ladies have to suck up - as if struggling to conceive wasn't enough :oooo:

oh ouch - not looking forward to mine now!!!
But will be worth it im sure to get the results.
Thats great news with yours.xx

all i thought about when it hurt was that at least it was nearly over - and they talked me through the whole thing. so they never left me waiting without knowing what was going on! So glad its one more thing done and one step closer to hopefully my BFP!! x

The catheter is definately the most painful bit. I nearly jumped off the bed when they did mine! Think I actually cried too!!

Good news tho hun xx

Yay nicky! Great news tubes all clear! Sorry you were in pain least its over now! I'm a wee bit nervous about thurs but know ill be ok, as Lou says us ladies just gotta suck it up if we want a baby! I have everything crossed for a Jan BFP for you woo hoo! X

Thats brill news hun, i crossed my legs reading this update tho, sounds sore :hug:

Whats the next step for you guys then? xxxx

Excellent news Nicky! The best result. I have mine next Friday!!! :( But at least your post has made me feel better in that you can still feel pain but tubes were ok. Well done xxxxx

Yeah the catheter is by far the worst bit! I nearly kicked her in the face!! But the 2 radiologists were so lovely!!

Next step is we wait for our follow up appointment on jan 30th and im guessing clomid?? Still need to get OH's sample done but we are having trouble with where we are supposed to take it at the moment!!

You girlies who have your hycosys soon def take any pain killers you can before you go in! Realy hurts but def worth having. Mine took about 30 minutes. Was great watching it all back after tho! xxx

Glad to hear your tubea are clear, though sorry you found it painful.
Have to admit im nervous now how bad its going to be, i've read so many mixed reports. Did you take painkillers?

yeah i took 2 ibuprofen before i went in. dont be nervous the pain is worth it! to be honest once the catheter is in the pain eases. xxx

Ouch sounds painful but at least you have got it done out the way now and everything was fine thats the main thing xx

Glad it went well, ouchies to the catheter though!! Soooo nervous about having mine done!! x x

thanks girls. still really tender and uncomfortable but she said it will take a few days to calm down.

Miss J you'll be absolutley fine - if i can get through that anyone can!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back