Husband wants another baby, I'm not so sure.

Han84

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm in the right place but I could do with some advice or find out if anyone has been in a similar situation and what the outcome was.

The problem is my husband wants to have another child but I am not so sure, I said no at first after we had our daughter who is now 2 years 7months. But he is on at me almost daily and I've said maybe.

All 3 of us have moved back in with my mum and dad so we can save to get a deposit together to buy our own house and now the three of us are in the same bedroom and if we had another it would be 4 in the same room. Our daughter doesn't like sleeping in her own bed either and she won't go into a routine no matter how hard we have tried.

I think my points of we haven't got room, we are supposed to be saving and it's not fair on my mum and dad are valid but he doesn't seem to think so.

What does anyone else think?

Thank you.

It is of course a personal choice but I don't think it would be fair on your parents, if you're not sure then maybe you could suggest that you consider it again once you have saved your deposit and moved out? I think all your points are very valid x

Thank you for your reply.

I will suggest it to him and tell him I'm not dismissing the idea completely. Hopefully he will stop pestering me then.

I think everything you have said is completely valid, it's not the ideal situation and if you're living with your parents solely so you can save for a deposit then I think you should make the most of that opportunity.

However if you feel that another child isn't what you want maybe at all then it's best to be honest so you don't get his hopes up.

Good luck xx

Hi there, I agree with what else has been said. It doesn't sound like the best time, all being cramped in one room and also not too fair on your parents. If you want another, I'd personally wait until I had my own place not one room. Good luck with whatever you decide xx

I agree. Speak to him and explain that it would be too much with your situation as it is and re look at it once yous are settle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back