Husband issue

charlene09

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here for quite a few years so alot of you may not know me, me and my husband have been married 9 years come February, we have 3 children together aged 11,9 and 6. After having my daughter back in 2016 my heath started to deteriorate due to a spinal injury, I started to have myoclonic jerking episodes, tremors, extreme fatigue and then one morning woke up completley unable to walk. I am on quite alot of medications one being levatericetam which is used for epilepsy.

Now, when our daughter was born we said that we wouldn't be having anymore, although I know it will be complicated with all the medications I am currently taking I just can't see myself not having any more children, I am only 28 so quite young yet but due to how downhill my health has gone I feel the need to squeeze one more in, my husband has said he doesn't want anymore children end of. But I cannot accept it and I'm scared it is going to cause problems

Hey Charlene, I remember you, my son was born the same time as your daughter so we were here together 6+ years ago, I can't believe it's been that long! Tbh it sounds like another pregnancy would be a lot to put your body through in its current position and I can understand your husband's reluctance! Have you spoken to a medical professional about the implications, including the medication you are on etc? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back