Hungry!?

Kelly450

Reaction score
I found for a while that I wasnt hungry until 3pm on most days. Then the start of this week that hunger got ridiculous and I was eating lots between 3 and 9. Now.. im so hungry all the time!

Yesterday I had dinner, then toast, then cereal! As well as.my lunch and breakfast before that.

Am I gonna get hungrier and hungrier!?

Sent from my GT-I9300

U shouldn't really miss a meal even if u not hungry baby will be....I had roast lnite and cereal at 11pm.if im hungry ill eat..probably grt hungrier as bubs gets bigger xx

I was skipping breakfast for a while. I never have been a breakfast person. But I did think baby might want somethibg rather than me giving him nothing just cause I wasnt hungry. Now he must be taking it all from me cause I feel I could eat all the time lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I ate so much the first few months but suddenly I don't feel like eating anymore at all. Thinking of food already makes me feel sick. At least I now stopped eating 4 to 5 bags of crisps a week. Hopefully my appetite will come back soon as this also can't be very good.

At least you are eating healthy things which is always good to do! xx

Appetite. Defo slows.down but mw.said it's important. To.eat.for baby.
This heat makes me not. Want.to.eat.
Ive been juicing carrot. And apple and banana. Easier to drink than eat.xxx

I ate so much the first few months but suddenly I don't feel like eating anymore at all. Thinking of food already makes me feel sick. At least I now stopped eating 4 to 5 bags of crisps a week. Hopefully my appetite will come back soon as this also can't be very good.

At least you are eating healthy things which is always good to do! xx

Thats what happened to me too. It may change :) and u might get very hungry like myself. Yesterday I ate two bags of crisps and two chocolate bars between my lunch and dinner lol! Far from healthy that but I just wanted something.

Hope you are well Lydia xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lol you were just mentioning the healthy food :) That's quite a lot altogether but so nice every now and then.
I'm doing okay. Not feeling very well today but I've had a very busy day yesterday and should probably not plan so much anymore. Decided to have a very lazy day today. TV on (which I never do during the day) and feet up. We're going out for dinner with friends at 8pm which is quite late so I better make sure I won't get too tired beforehand.
What about you? Do you have nice plans for this weekend? xxx

I am Defo hungrier recently tho it does vary some days I have to force myself to have a few bits n pieces where as others like day before yesterday the list of what I ate went on and on and on and on!! I figure its too late now to worry about too much weight n if I'm hungry I'm hungry I try to have plenty of fruit and veg too in addition to the rest. What I'm wanting most today is pizza or takeaway food real comfort food stodgeybstuff. But equally I think I should be being healthier for baby so far have already been bad n had a small slice of carrot cake 4rich tea buiscuits and a cuppa t. Gunna have half a baked sweet potato for lunch with side salad and a mango to snack on in a min. if I'm still wanting pizza/takeaway later I may have to find a way to justify maybe if I ordered curry tonight n blamed it on getting baby out quicker?! Lol xx

Lol you were just mentioning the healthy food :) That's quite a lot altogether but so nice every now and then.
I'm doing okay. Not feeling very well today but I've had a very busy day yesterday and should probably not plan so much anymore. Decided to have a very lazy day today. TV on (which I never do during the day) and feet up. We're going out for dinner with friends at 8pm which is quite late so I better make sure I won't get too tired beforehand.
What about you? Do you have nice plans for this weekend? xxx

Lol toast and cereal? Yh. I binged in the afternoon yesterday and felt guilty. Luckily, we only have OH crisps for work left in the house lol!

I get tired after busy days now. If I was still at work, id be a wreck lol.
Oh yes that is late. Hope you can stay awake and alert :)
Im out tomorrow for dinner with a couple of friends for one of their birthdays. Table booked for 7. I will be so hungry by then!

Today is a bit of a lazy day for me. Woke up yesterday with the sneezes and today I feel blocked up and have a headache. Ive put the tv on. Did housework yesterday morning and already cleaned kitchen up again today, so im going to sit with plenty of drink to try help my headache.

Got cramps today which arent nice and last night every time I turned over, I had so much pressure down below. He isn't even engaged yet as far as im aware so I dread to think what ill be like when he is xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I am Defo hungrier recently tho it does vary some days I have to force myself to have a few bits n pieces where as others like day before yesterday the list of what I ate went on and on and on and on!! I figure its too late now to worry about too much weight n if I'm hungry I'm hungry I try to have plenty of fruit and veg too in addition to the rest. What I'm wanting most today is pizza or takeaway food real comfort food stodgeybstuff. But equally I think I should be being healthier for baby so far have already been bad n had a small slice of carrot cake 4rich tea buiscuits and a cuppa t. Gunna have half a baked sweet potato for lunch with side salad and a mango to snack on in a min. if I'm still wanting pizza/takeaway later I may have to find a way to justify maybe if I ordered curry tonight n blamed it on getting baby out quicker?! Lol xx

Definitely. Eat as you please. I sure am at the moment. Got some breakfast bars to snack on today.
Yummy! Biscuits! I could have somebtea and biscuits right now.
Im not really fancying take away much lately and im not a big fan of pizza. But im looking forward to some hot curry in a few weeks : -) im sure u could get away with a curry hehe
Im really loving fruit juice atm!
xx
Sent from my GT-I9300

Lol toast and cereal? Yh. I binged in the afternoon yesterday and felt guilty. Luckily, we only have OH crisps for work left in the house lol!

I get tired after busy days now. If I was still at work, id be a wreck lol.
Oh yes that is late. Hope you can stay awake and alert :)
Im out tomorrow for dinner with a couple of friends for one of their birthdays. Table booked for 7. I will be so hungry by then!

Today is a bit of a lazy day for me. Woke up yesterday with the sneezes and today I feel blocked up and have a headache. Ive put the tv on. Did housework yesterday morning and already cleaned kitchen up again today, so im going to sit with plenty of drink to try help my headache.

Got cramps today which arent nice and last night every time I turned over, I had so much pressure down below. He isn't even engaged yet as far as im aware so I dread to think what ill be like when he is xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

If you get really hungry you can eat his crisps as well lol. Just buy new ones for him. ;)
Sounds like you will have a fun night out tomorrow! Hope you will really enjoy it!
Hope you will feel better tomorrow. Feeling blocked up and having headache sounds awful!
Will you have your next appointment soon? He might be engaged by now which can cause the pressure! xx

I think your appetite varies. Maybe your bubs has dropped a bit giving your stomach more room which making you hungrier.

Some days I'm not fussed about eating much, others I could eat a scabby camel lol

If you get really hungry you can eat his crisps as well lol. Just buy new ones for him. ;)
Sounds like you will have a fun night out tomorrow! Hope you will really enjoy it!
Hope you will feel better tomorrow. Feeling blocked up and having headache sounds awful!
Will you have your next appointment soon? He might be engaged by now which can cause the pressure! xx

Ha, I wont eat his crisps. He has quavers and since being pregnant, I cant stand the smell of them :-S
Thank you, you too for tonight :)

My 36 week app isnt bookes in until 37+5 so still got just under two weeks until I go back. He may well have moved since last app which was last Thursday. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think your appetite varies. Maybe your bubs has dropped a bit giving your stomach more room which making you hungrier.

Some days I'm not fussed about eating much, others I could eat a scabby camel lol

Possibly true. Stomach has room yay!

Yuck! Camel sounds lovely lolx x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lol to the scabby camel I totally get where u are coming from but there is hope! hubby said maybe being pregnant as iv lost my sweet tooth I might like marmite now too... Hmm I thought who knows so I took one bite of his marmitey toast n spat it in the bin disgustipating! So I'm hopeful while I'm eating almost everything there are still limits lol xv

Lol to the scabby camel I totally get where u are coming from but there is hope! hubby said maybe being pregnant as iv lost my sweet tooth I might like marmite now too... Hmm I thought who knows so I took one bite of his marmitey toast n spat it in the bin disgustipating! So I'm hopeful while I'm eating almost everything there are still limits lol xv

Yum! I love marmite! Have u gone off anything I usually like? X

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love marmite too!

I used to detest cucumber but I quite like that at the moment. Not sure I can think of anything I don't like that I liked before...

I usually like cucumber n we have it a lot as OH loves it. But now you have said that I realise ive not brought a cucumber in months. I must just not be fancying it.
I used to like quavers, but atm the smell is awful. Yuck x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love chocolate and love bananas normally I still think I do in my head so occasionally try some but choc doesn't taste as nice and also both bananas and chocolate make me physically throw up about half hr after eating its gutting LOL that said the taste of choc flavoured stuff like milk shake I can get away with but not actual choc bar or choc itself. I might get away with a choc chip cookie or little bits in icecream but not a bar of milk choc. X

Ah no! I think id miss chocolate! Although, I had two small rocky bars yesterday but haven't really eaten any other chocolate for a while.

Today I had dinner and desert and hoping I dont get hungry later. Xz

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back