Hungry!

tambo1976

Reaction score
Always! Constantly bloody hungry! Is this normal with BF? I could eat and eat and eat all day long, I'm gonna be a bloody hippo lol

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Yes!!!!! I was a bottomless pit for a while. It did calm down but when she has growth spurts and is feeding more I can feel myself getting hungrier lol. I expected Bf to help me loose weight not to double it lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently when bf you're meant to consume an extra 500 calories a day, I'm sure most days I eat more than that lol x

tapatalking x

Glad I'm not alone! I'm never gonna lose this baby weight at this rate lol x

Gosh me either! I try and walk everywhere now rather than drive but then I'm like 'well I walked I can have a choccie bar now' lol. I think while bf it's harder to shift the last bit of weight as your body keeps it as an emergency store! But I just keep thinking, I spent 9 months expanding, it'll take a while to get back to my pre pregnancy self x

tapatalking x

I weighed myself today and was chuffed to see I had dropped half a stone, then I noticed the scales were half on the bathroom rug and when I put them back on the lino the half a stone came back. Oh well it looked good for a few seconds lol!

Haha! Iv given up, mabey when shes about 5 Ill have motivation :/ lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's taken me 9 months to feel lighter! But 9 months on 9 months off.... The exhaustion makes me use sugar as the one and only way to get through the day!! Xx

Me too, the feeling does subside as they get older but remember, you are burning around 500 extra kcal.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back