Hungry ALL the time!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
For the last week i just can't seem to get full up on food!!! We went for a meal tonight and i got chicken new yorker which was HUGE.... yet 2 hours later i'm starving again! Is it just me or is anyone else eating the entire household contents?

I was hungry a lot at about 5-6 weeks... then the nausea started, and I wasn't so hungry any more!!!

This happened to me too! I'd come home from work and would have to have a couple of slices of toast whilst waiting for dinner and then more after dinner too! It eases off as you go into second tri, well mine did anyway! there were times in tri 1 where I could have cried I was that hungry! Awful experience! Try and snack on fruit throughout the day x x

I've had days on and off where I've been starving!! Same as you eat something and then 2 hours later I want something else!! Xx

I had this in tri 1, go with it and just try to not to eat junk although it s hard when its all yoiur body wants,
Iys eases in tri 2 but i still get days where i could eat everything x

I've been feeling like that too, I try and make sure I carry a snack with me at all times :) x x

I was hungry a lot at about 5-6 weeks... then the nausea started, and I wasn't so hungry any more!!!

That's pretty much my story too.
I remember at 5-6 weeks getting out of bed at 1am to make gravy chips! I was a starvo!

At 7 weeks the sickness kicked in and I haven't been eating much since then. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I feel like i can eat a horse and then I can't finish the plate. Finding that I'm craving salt and vinegar crisps loads though :S
x

same, ate like a pig now I cant stand to eat anything

I'm like this at the moment too, Im sure ive put on around half a stone in the past week!

I feel like a human dustbin lol my apetite has double this past few weeks, glad to know it's not just me! :p

Glad to see it isnt just me! I am literally eating for two!

Luckily i do try pick at fruit and healthy stuff BUT sometimes i just want something naughty! I am however addicted to ice lollies!

I can see i have put weight on too :( and it's not even a baby belly

I've been starving! Same as jay, I find myself wanting to get out of bed to eat. Once I've ate though the nausea kicks in and I soon regret it xx

i have to eat all the time, if i dont snack i start feeling really nauseous, but then i cant eat because i feel hungry so its a vicious circle!

prior to being pregnant, i would start to feel a bit hungry, and then later on a bit more, and then my stomach would start rumbling and i would finally eat. I dont have that anymore. I either feel sick or starving.

TMI but the night before last i threw up, literally minutes before dinner was ready. I was able to eat dinner straight away after being sick. Its so weird.

I've done that too.
Its like whatever was making me sick was brought up and I can enjoy dinner.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back