Huh?!

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Clearblue Digital: Pregnant 1-2 weeks. Soooo can't believe it but we are over the moon! Have to work 10 1/2 hours now without being to talk about it. Crap!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Whoop - huge congrats hun!

You can talk about it all night with OH when you get home LOL

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, girlies. I'm completely stunned! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay!! Hugeeeeee congrats! You were posting in one of the same threads as me in am I preg. Over the moon for you. Good luck xx

Thank you sweetie Xxxxxxxxxxx how arrived you feeling now?

I'm just really scared something will go wrong cos of my previous MC but I'm taking each day as it comes!xx

Me too hun. It's always at the back of your mind when you've lost before. But stress isn't good for us so try to keep positive :hugs: Xxxxxxxxxxx

That's so true! This time I'm not telling anyone at all apart my mum (mum gives the best support). Last time I had to tell work because of my job and one of the managers let slip so EVERYONE knew and I still had people quizzing me if I was preg when I was going through my mc. Not nice! I think I am more relaxed this time though maybe cos this time I am prepared incase it turns out to be bad news again? I'm sure your oh is delighted too! How long have you been trying for xx

I'm the same. I'm telling my mum and big sister as they're my rocks. People were sussing me out last time as I was 10weeks. This is our 4th month ttc after mmc xxxXxxxxxxxxxx

SSure you'll, we'll be fine. My sister and SIL both had mmcs last year and now have a nephew and one being born as I type! Lol Xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Congratulations hun....il add it to the thread wen im on laptop...on phone at mo

heres to a happy & healthy 9 months. Hope works flies by for u xxx

Woo hoo! Congrats! Not long to go now before you can tell your loved ones :) xx

I'm welling up reading your lovely messages. Thank you all so much, you're diamonds Xxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Louise.....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! lol. Congratulations chick amazing news Xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back