Hugo Percy Edward Bailey

AmeliaM27

Reaction score
My beautiful baby boy no.2, Hugo Percy Edward, arrived on 30th May 2015 at 9.53am weighing 9lbs 11oz.
I had planned a homebirth with birthing pool like I had with my first. Unfortunately my waters went and I didn't go in to labour naturally within 24 hrs so had to go in to hospital and be induced. Wasn't allowed to use the birth pool due to risk of infection and when the contractions went from nothing to full intensity with no let up in between I wussed out and asked for an epidural - so much for the natural birth I'd planned!
Very different experience to my first but still went smoothly and I can't really complain. Epidural wore off enough for me to be able to feel the need to push. Managed a normal delivery and didn't have any tears which is a miracle considering size of baby! Had to stay in 24 hrs for observations due to delivering over 40 hours after water went but by lunchtime on Sunday we were back home and reunited with my 15 month old

Congratulations to you, wow what a size !
I have to say you do make very cute children, both yours are soo livy looking, going to break some hearts one day ;)
( and they look very alike)

Love his names, I do like more unusual ones like yours ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back