Huge bump at 15 weeks!

Princesspink13

Reaction score
So I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first baby and over the last week I seem to have acquired a huge bump! A colleague at work is 25 weeks and I am sure I am bigger than her - to the point where people stand up for me on the train! And I can only fit on maternity clothes as my tummy is really round. I'm normally a size 12 - 14.

Is this normal? I thought I would be more under the radar until after my 20 week scan.

This was mine at 15 weeks, excuse the mess of my spare room lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I'm 15 weeks with my first too and feel huge. Mine is mostly bloat I think as when I lay on my back it isn't so bad.

Everyone is different some show earlier than others x

I was big but it wasn't a bump it was bloat which then turned into a bump.

I think what angle your uterus is pointing at makes a big difference!

I always had a large bump (despite being small framed) but also an anteverted uterus (which points a certain direction), and I noticed that people with retroverted uteruses tended to have small bumps.

So there's my theory for you, lol :)

Try not to worry about it, I had a few comments about my bump size at 16-17 weeks but I must have just had a growth spurt as it hasn't grown much since just more rounder x

I'm 15 weeks with my second, there's a girl in my work 4w ahead and everyone comments how more pregnant I look.

I think I'm at the stage people are looking and guessing.

Try not to worry everyone has different body shapes. Im still a size 10 but my bump is quite bulgey.

This is about the time your bump starts to take shape so I'd say it was normal.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back