huge boobs!!

.Ruth.

Reaction score
So the last couple of days my boobs have gone enormous!! Im usually a 36DD and now a whopping 38F bra is tight!

When does this stop?! They are so heavy and im so terrified of them getting saggy

When I start to breast feed will they get smaller? Will thwy naturally just go droopy??

I loved my boobs before and now they feel like two giant weights that cannot be unleashed from my bra!!!

I think when u breast feed they get bigger lol not sure thou as I'm not there yet.
Make sure u have good bras and they should sag. I'd also be putting stretch mark cream on too. Xx

Tapatalking. X

BIGGER??

im lathering in bio oil now... found some stetchmarks underneath :(

They just dont feel like nice young boobs anymore ha xxx

I got very excited when I found a stretch mark on my boob! Cannot imagine what it must be like to have boobs that size. Must be quite uncomfortable!

Xx

I used to love my boobs but pregnancy and breast feeding definitely take their toll, mine were never the same again, but not as bad as they could have been! Before I got pregnant again I was a 32/4 HH and altho my bras still fit, my boobs have definitely began to head south now..... :( when I sit in the bath it's boob, bump, boob! Haha x

And I'm assuming when I breast feed this time round, they will only get worse. They go huge a couple of days after birth, but do settle down once you get into regular feeding. Keep them oiled to reduce stretch marks, but I still got them last time and now u can't even see them, so don't panic if they come.

I'm just keeping myself happy with the thought of an uplift in the future!! Once I know I'm done having all my babies, I shall be saving up and paying mr boob fixer a visit! X

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same as you lauralou, already decided I will have a boob lift after baby making is finished. I had great boobs before my first, and they definitely changed after having baby. They weren't awful but I could never not wear a bra ever ever again! There's nothing you can do about it Ruth so try not to worry too much, some of my friends who haven't had children are just as saggy as me now so it's age too.. (I'm only 30).
One thing I noticed last time which is a bit private.. But.. I didnt even breast feed for very long (5 weeks) but I tended to use one boob more than the other, and it completely changed its shape, so now I have one nipple pointing up and one pointing down (sexy!) so I'll definitely be trying to feed more evenly this time! That could just be my luck tho! Xxxx

Blimey sometimes I wish I had the problem of big boobs, mine are tiny still :( everyone said to me ooh go get yourself some maternity bras which I did.....nothing lol. I just look all bump and that's it haha

I was 20 when I had my little boy so was quite upset with how they looked, but they filled out again over the years so altho they do hang down, they aren't toooooo bad. But they are quite flat at the top, I'd just love a bit of a boost! And now I'm preg again I can barely even see my nipples haha! One is lower than the other, looks very sorry for itself, so when the time is right I shall most definitely accept a bit of surgical help! X

I was 20 when I had my little boy so was quite upset with how they looked, but they filled out again over the years so altho they do hang down, they aren't toooooo bad. But they are quite flat at the top, I'd just love a bit of a boost! And now I'm preg again I can barely even see my nipples haha! One is lower than the other, looks very sorry for itself, so when the time is right I shall most definitely accept a bit of surgical help! X

as long as they fill out I'm not too bothered just dont want to be left with lots of empty skin!

I actually had a boob job 3 years ago after losing a shed load of weight, now with extra tissue/water AND an implant I'm terrified of them hanging by my ankles haha

Mine have grown but not that big. My hubby is obsessed though. Ha. I was small to start with as only a 32D. Now a 36C. Bit worried they'll be all saggy after breast feeding as plan to do it for 6 months. I guess we'll see! It won't stop me bf as it's vital for baby imo. And it's free!

Yours sound weighty Ruth!! Im sure they'll ease down after bf. My friend said the day your milk comes in is insane though, she's small usually and her husband's eyes nearly popped out his head when hers arrived. Haha.

Breastfeeding doesn't sag them. It depends on how your breast is implanted in your skin (I am not talking anout fake boops now). Some women are more prone to saggy boops because of how the muscle is. It is also not only with bigger ones compaired to small ones.

My boops are very saggy but that is because I gained a lot very quickly and then lost it again so I have much looser skin. I went from 30D to 36E in 6 months (with my first pregnancy) because I gained am insane amount of pounds. Getting a few cup sizes up with pregnancy and then feeding thebaby for some time and then gradually weaning of the baby of breastmilk wil mean the skin jas time to heal and when it goes back it is not so loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back