Hubby wants me to test I don't feel like it.

violet13

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
Well DH wants me to test and I have done but when it was too early to. I'm just waiting out the weekend till Af shows on Monday which I am 100% convinced she will :( mehhhh I have said to him to stop asking but should I?
Xxx

Do it. You never know you could have an extra special Father's Day present for him. Best of luck & keep us posted xxx

Thank you Louise I guess I just really don't want to be upset xxx

When are you due? Im due tomorrow and really don't want to test. OH asked me a few times and I said Id rather wait and see.

Im cramping slightly so I think she is on her way x

I'm due Af Monday but I normally get cramps on both sides of my hips I only have if on my left side and it's dull achyness not like my normal pre Af cramps :/ I don't know I'm kinda fed up I know I wouldn't of caught first try xxx

I keep feeling sick like I'm gonna puke xxx

I know how you feel hun, I put off testing right up until I was three days late, because of the disappointment. Test when your ready xx

Thanks tiger and congrats Hun :) we've decided to go get some tests and I'll test this evening and then when I'm late too cause I got a strong positive in the evening with my son xxx

That sound like a plan hun I would do that xx

I'm torn between a frer and super drug test :/

Just do whichever one you got hun, don't stress about it, relax and just be cool... if that makes any sense xx

Got super drug early detection ones and tested this afternoon it was negative so at least now I know xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back