Hubby says I am loosing my mind.

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Tanisha, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Tanisha

Tanisha Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    My husband thinks I am loosing my mind, and so do I. Does anybody else "feel" their baby communicating with you? I will talk to my baby sometimes and then I'll get a poke or some pressure or something like that. Also at night as I am drifting off to sleep I hear cries and little mumbles, I know its just dreaming but it feels so real. I feel like I am loosing my mind.
    --Tanisha

2. OverTheMoon

OverTheMoon Well-Known Member

Not experienced this myself but wish I was! Its still too early for me to feel movement yet (16 weeks tomorrow) but I think what you are experiencing (real or not) sounds wonderful!
    xxx

3. Tanisha

Thank you. So I'm not loosing my mind? :lol: thats comforting.

4. OverTheMoon

OverTheMoon Well-Known Member

Further to our last postings on this subject I think I am following in your footsteps - I have a CD in my car which I play to my baby on the way to work every day, and i sing along at the top of my voice. I have read somewhere that choosing a chilled out song and playing it regularly to the baby is good for him/her. Also when baby is born if you play the song it will recognise it from the womb and may help to settle him/her.
    Are we crazy?!?! :p

5. Tanisha

absolutly not. i do the same thing. and now that i am further a long i can feel him dancing to the music i play. i love country music and fave song is redneck woman by gretchen wilson, don't know if you have heard of her, but my little one seems to love that song.

6. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I love country music too! Last weekend I was at a wedding where the music was quite loud, and my baby was jumping around and kicking so much! I was worried that it was too loud, but now I think he/she may have just been dancing! :D

7. Tanisha

awwww that is so cute!