Hubby says I am loosing my mind.

Tanisha

Reaction score
Hello all,
My husband thinks I am loosing my mind, and so do I. Does anybody else "feel" their baby communicating with you? I will talk to my baby sometimes and then I'll get a poke or some pressure or something like that. Also at night as I am drifting off to sleep I hear cries and little mumbles, I know its just dreaming but it feels so real. I feel like I am loosing my mind.
--Tanisha

Not experienced this myself but wish I was! Its still too early for me to feel movement yet (16 weeks tomorrow) but I think what you are experiencing (real or not) sounds wonderful!
xxx

Thank you. So I'm not loosing my mind? :lol: thats comforting.

Further to our last postings on this subject I think I am following in your footsteps - I have a CD in my car which I play to my baby on the way to work every day, and i sing along at the top of my voice. I have read somewhere that choosing a chilled out song and playing it regularly to the baby is good for him/her. Also when baby is born if you play the song it will recognise it from the womb and may help to settle him/her.
Are we crazy?!?! :p

absolutly not. i do the same thing. and now that i am further a long i can feel him dancing to the music i play. i love country music and fave song is redneck woman by gretchen wilson, don't know if you have heard of her, but my little one seems to love that song.

I love country music too! Last weekend I was at a wedding where the music was quite loud, and my baby was jumping around and kicking so much! I was worried that it was too loud, but now I think he/she may have just been dancing! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back