Hubby has changed dates :-)

proudmummy

Reaction score
Hubby said we couldn't start trying untill September but he has changed his mind..he said we could start in May...am so freaking excited!!! :)

Is anyone else trying around then? xx

Hubby changed his mind again :-( he said he doesn't want me being preggers when we're at disney world..ahh..oh well..being heavily pregnant during the winter is wonderful btw..our wee one was born in feb and not having big swollen ankles of the heat etc is brilliant..i really hope it happens for you first :) xx

Your pregnancy was timed well then lol! I was pregnant through the summer and it was hell :L not cool being fat in the heat ;) thank you so much. Sorry he changed his mind :( just will make the time even more special when it comes x

Yea with our first i was pregnant during the summer and ankles were like an elephants lol I have a feeling i'd be quite gutted not being able to go on the rides with everyone so probably has worked out for the best..I would love a summer baby..kids birthdays are november and feb..just hoping it happens as quick as the other 2..both in the first month..i bet this time it will take months lol..you hoping for a wee boy or girl this time? xx

Exactly! You can have a fab holiday first :D I'd love a summer baby too! You were so fortunate both times then! Fingers crossed third times just as lucky :D our ash was a surprise as I was on microgynon . Would love a little sister for him but as long as baby is healthy I wouldn't mind :D how about u? Xx

Ahh how exciting Proud Mummy! Yayy for changing his mind and letting you try in may, I agree winter babies are great, some of mine , with winter jackets etc , people haven't notticed till the pram arrives! so funny to see the look on their face when they catch sight of you! ha ha I have two Jans, 1 feb and 1 march babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back