Hubby cant do anything right in my eyes at the mo!

Stressyhead

Reaction score
Just a quick post and i dont expect any replies but somehow i find posting on here quite theraputic!

So im nearly 28 weeks now, a little fed up as getting quite uncomfortable especially in this heat and my poor hubby cant seem to do anything right.

The way he crunches crisps, the way he snores, the way he doesnt clean the cat litter unless i remind him or tidy up after himself is starting to really wind me up. I know its my hormones but i can tell hes hitting breaking point and the thing is he never leaves the house except to work or see his parents!!! Sometimes i need to be left alone and he doesmt understand why..

Moan over xxx

Lol. I know what you mean.

Since being pregnant I realised my husband drinks far too loudly, has the nerve to drink coffee before bed (can't stand the smell since being pregnant!) and talks to me at the wrong time when I'm not ready to listen. How Dare he!! ;-)

I feel your pain but as well as my DH I have a dog who licks incessantly. If she can't lick a person she will lick the air. Its so noisy and does my head in! X

Wait until the baby is here! They get even more annoying then!! :D xx

I remember in tri 3, this was a conversation we had. Its pretty common!

Sent from my GT-I9300

my girlfriend is 9 weeks pregnant and I know how your husband is feeling, trust me!!!

Personally I think the whole hormone thing is an easy excuse to bust his balls. Give the guy a break! I am at breaking point in my house too as I am constantly offering to help her, clean the house, go to the shops, get up during the night to get her drinks of water etc and I just don't feel appreciated. She is always snapping at me, in bad moods, confrontational etc yet with other people (i.e. neighbours) she is completely fine which is soul destroying considering I am the one running around after her making sure she is ok and has everything she needs/wants.

Go easy on the guy, I'm sure he doesn't feel appreciated. Put your arms around him, tell him you appreciate him.

Women take things out on those closest to them. I think we seek comfort. It's not that she doesn't appreciate you. Its that the way she feels, means she wants you to help her. My partner was a diamond when I was pregnant. Yet when I was hormonal, id take it all out on him. I know now its because I wanted him to comfort me.

And as for men.. not all of them do as much as u state you do. So I think women who are in their third trimester deserve to rant about their partners!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back