HTML

jenna

Reaction score
I dont have Disable HTML in this post or Disable BBCode in this post ticked but i cant use HTML. I was trying to change txt colour/size and cant. Is that because i need to disable BBcode? I dont understand why its not workin.

Help!?!?!? :shock:

when you click post reply, under the text box there should be tick boxes,. the ONLY box that should be ticked is "attach sig" or "notify of reply" if you wish to use that.

Its BBCode that the selections above the textbox use, so you'll also need to check that BBCode is enabled (not disabled!) in your profile settings.

Hope that helps.

html and bbcode are enabled. I can use those boxes below the subject line, but i tried putting HTML code for a picture and also a HTML code for colour/font change and it wouldnt work. I know how to add a picture without HTML but i just thought i was missing something out, maybe had something ticked that i shouldnt because that HTML txt wasnt working

ok I see what your saying now.

Im not sure HTML works, it may not be enabled in the overall forum settings but BBCode is, so you should be able to do exactly the same thing with BBCode, ie by using the [ img][ /img] tags (with no spaces)

Try highlighting the text you want to change and then using the font colour/size options at the top of the text window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back