HSG tomoro!

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Appt is at 3.50 tomorrow, Mr Kay coming with me. Been very busy at work today so only just thinking about it now. Feeling lots of different emotions tonight, a wee bit apprehensive about the pain although I have this voice in me telling me it will be ok and not to worry. My inner strength! But I'm also kinda excited and hopeful that it might help us.

The NHS consultant that we saw in Aug seemed confident that there wouldn't be any blockages and that this test is just ticking a box so I will be quite shocked if there is anything wrong :eh:

Since you're supposed to be a bit more fertile after the HSG we'll be DTD a LOT over christmas. Lucky we are both off work from Friday for almost 2 weeks so we'll be nice and chilled and have plenty of time to spend in bed lol

On a side note I dreamt last night that we told hubby's mum and dad that we were pregnant! Very vivid. I have dreams like that a lot, of BFPs and friends faces when we tell them...think it's just my heart's desire but would love it to be a good omen :)

Good luck Kay Kay :clover:

I'll be thinking of you and hope that everything is fine :)

Good luck lovely lady fingers crossed tomorrow!!! Will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck babe. Just think of that bfp when it gets painful - you'll be absolutley fine!! let me know how you get on xxxx

Hope everything went ok. Would be interested to know how it felt etc as waiting to have mine done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back